Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rover week of fun

Reviews

Default Rover week of fun

as Rover is out having a week of fun and dont give a s--t about us witch is right because if i had all them that rover has i would not give a s--t. so for us that are still here i think we should have a gess on who he is going to get his paws on next. by the way it look like his first choice was a good one (Brown Sugar) so who do you think???????????
    Never confuse education with intelligence

In your attic, hiding behind the water tank
    Reviews

Well if he's got plenty of €€€€ burning a hole, he's bound to go for a duo a some point so I bet Aluz and Alex will be paid a visit... woof woof

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    as Rover is out having a week of fun and dont give a s--t about us witch is right because if i had all them that rover has i would not give a s--t. so for us that are still here i think we should have a gess on who he is going to get his paws on next. by the way it look like his first choice was a good one (Brown Sugar) so who do you think???????????
    I met up with no. 2 this morning, it's strange why I choose to go punting in the morning, I wonder what the attraction is.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Morning glory perhaps...................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I've heard it said, that old dogs love to dig up a bone first thing in the morning. Looks like Rover got himself some help digging!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I've heard it said, that old dogs love to dig up a bone first thing in the morning. Looks like Rover got himself some help digging!
    Not so much of the old, I'm only 59, that's the reason I go out at 9.30 - I'm fucked by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Not so much of the old, I'm only 59, that's the reason I go out at 9.30 - I'm fucked by 10.
    Literally it would appear - at least this week.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Testosterone

I met up with no. 2 this morning, it's strange why I choose to go punting in the morning, I wonder what the attraction is.
    Testosterone levels are higher in the morning

Reviews

Well, my week is over, only managed two more punts, I wasn't able for anymore, pissed every night,
    lived on chineeses and McDonalds, how I look forwards to getting back into some good veg. and nourishing food. My E-I time will be curfewed (spelling?) again, back to living on the edge, the creaking floor boards Stewie, (Quick pull out the fucking plug). How do you treat a sore dick?

Reviews

Well, my week is over, only managed two more punts, I wasn't able for anymore, pissed every night,
    lived on chineeses and McDonalds, how I look forwards to getting back into some good veg. and nourishing food. My E-I time will be curfewed (spelling?) again, back to living on the edge, the creaking floor boards Stewie, (Quick pull out the fucking plug). How do you treat a sore dick?

Very carefully I would think
    Last edited by westcorklad; 31-07-09 at 12:47.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast