Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunners/ugly bf

Reviews

Default Stunners/ugly bf

I've never seen so many gorgeous women with simply ugly boyfriends is it a case of money a big mickey or marrying for the visa(this goes on!) have u noticed?

2. Default

looks are not everything, in a long relationship personality goes much much further, because looks - inevitably - fade

Reviews

Nah, it's definitely the money. Do you think Donald Trump would be fucking supermodels if he wasn't a millionaire?

Blog Entries

Default Didnt you say you met a stunner???

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I've never seen so many gorgeous women with simply ugly boyfriends is it a case of money a big mickey or marrying for the visa(this goes on!) have u noticed?
    Ya ugly little brat.

I dont think its the big mickey or money.I think its the fact or should i say the myth that a good looking man is unsteady and also a good looking man apparently doesnt have a good sense of humour either.I reckon a lot of good looking women are insecure when it comes to their partners and would rather a guy who has a slim chance of finding someone a nice as her to a guy who could met someone just a nice looking as the woman.Thats my take on it.

Ya ugly little fella LOL
    Westside.

PS you should know the drill by now.In through the lobby and straight up the stairs.

Blog Entries

Default One q for you

How much would you haunt a house for?
    Westside.

Reviews

my inspiration(!) for this thread came about by 'viewing' a couple yesterday I was buying a few things in the mens section of a store just so happens the Lingerie section is closeby I viewed this wonderful looking Chinese girl mid 20's buying loads of knickers Jeez she was like a film star, lo & behold this grey haired guy 60's greasy hair old jeans kisses her big cuddles they walk away hand n hand
    she bought 10 pairs of knickers he carried them to the counter, Who says money don't buy u happiness

Blog Entries

Default Is there a formula somewhere?

my inspiration(!) for this thread came about by 'viewing' a couple yesterday I was buying a few things in the mens section of a store just so happens the Lingerie section is closeby I viewed this wonderful looking Chinese girl mid 20's buying loads of knickers Jeez she was like a film star, lo & behold this grey haired guy 60's greasy hair old jeans kisses her big cuddles they walk away hand n hand
    she bought 10 pairs of knickers he carried them to the counter, Who says money don't buy u happiness

10 pairs of frillies = one week of happiness.

Therefore,

1 year of happiness = 520 pairs of frillies. Thats a lotttttttta frillies.

She was probably Thai and i can tell you they are deadly for trying to find a hubby in a Western country regardless of looks.I reckon you could hire out a tom cat to the thai commuinity and he would come up trumps.

Westside.

Reviews

Thais are deadly alrite sex guaranteed straightaway the cost: money for her mother, father, grandfather grandmother sisters brothers nephews nieces etc no honour with these girls they get homesick very quickly VISA

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post
    how much would you haunt a house for?
    Westside.
    you were so ugly when you were born the nurses put tinted windows on your incubator:d

10. Default

The basis for attraction is to reproduce and survive, traditionally resources and sustenance has been scarce, so wealth naturally became attractive-even being fat was once considered sexually attractive on that basis. But I think that in modern society we are starting to learn the dangers of excess and that opulence isnt the only key to happiness. The paradigm is shifting more people are wanting a balance in all parts of their lives - though you'd never know it by our media! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast