Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ha,if only he fucking knew

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post

Wanna come over? We can try if it works with you
    Might just do that!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anna23 View Post
    thats alrite then i see your excitement about it,so have fun boys. And of course show him my profile, you can show it to everyone in your office:d
    i reckon thats the quickest way to get my ass sacked,on the other hand my boss is a bit of a shady character,wudnt be surprised if he had a couple of profiles on here already.
    And your so rite im really really excited at this,its brilliant.i will show him your profile to,this bloke is a 110% hornball and you know wat they say.once you pop,you cant stop
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    You have to be careful about these small things. The bite to the ass comes usually where you dont expect it from.
    That's very good advice Anna, you have me worried now.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Guess what hes back and already talking about his next punt,funny fucker is shaking like a leaf.says hes just shagged an absolute stunner,the type of girl you dont see just walking down the street.every single little detail has been told,he evening pointed out the little pillows in the girls profile.
    I really think this could be the birth of serial punter

Reviews

Default Twice the fun

Who did your mate go to see, WD-40? Does he plan on writing a review for his punt? Is he talking about registering on the site and opening a profile?

I would be interesting to have 2 regular punters/reviewers working in the same office! There might already be, for all we know! You can never really be sure about what the guy next to you is up to any any given moment, can we? Happy punting to him and yourself!

Cable 87

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cable87 View Post
    who did your mate go to see, wd-40? Does he plan on writing a review for his punt? is he talking about registering on the site and opening a profile?

i would be interesting to have 2 regular punters/reviewers working in the same office! There might already be, for all we know! :d you can never really be sure about what the guy next to you is up to any any given moment, can we? Happy punting to him and yourself!

Cable 87
    wont push my luck and say who she was and i doubt he write a review,not really the computer type.hes giving me a good insight to her tho,sounds good.hes defo not the type of bloke to sit here reading and posting,no way

Reviews

Glad to hear he had a good punt then. I'm sure he'll keep you up to date on whatever he gets himself up to when it comes to visiting ladies! It's got to be so entertaining letting him go on about how great the site is, not knowing that you're a regular poster on the site!

Anyway, have fun with that, and all the best-- Cable 87

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cable87 View Post
    glad to hear he had a good punt then. I'm sure he'll keep you up to date on whatever he gets himself up to when it comes to visiting ladies! It's got to be so entertaining letting him go on about how great the site is, not knowing that you're a regular poster on the site!

anyway, have fun with that, and all the best-- cable 87
    thats the beauty of it,i reckon i cud use him as my pawn to suss out the good and bad ones that iv been considering visiting,my own trusted reviewer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12