Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Ha,if only he fucking knew

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default Ha,if only he fucking knew

    I work with this bloke,nice fella,but hes convinced that hes just introduced me to e.i. Today,ha.we logged on a couple of mins ago and here he was showing me around the site,"look you can do this and you can do that"he fucking explained everything about this fantastic "new" website he,d found(must have lived in a cave for the last 5 years).anyway the poor bloke got so excited looking at all the lovely girls that he's just fucked off from work and gone for a punt,
    of course i pretended i had never seen this site before and told him how great he is for finding it,just hope he doesnt get to attached to e.i. And starting useing the message boards,my hidden identity then becomes a secret that one to many people know,lol.in the meantime enjoy your punt my good but niave friend and welcome to e.i
    class:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    If he reads this post he's going to realise it's you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    if he reads this post he's going to realise it's you :d
    i know,and if he does i'l come clean to him,
    can tell by the way he searched the girls he hasnt a clue
    i really wanted to grab the mouse and say"here il find you a cracking bird just arund the corner"but i had to sit watching him open all the wrong pages,ahhhh frustrating
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    i know,and if he does i'l come clean to him,
    can tell by the way he searched the girls he hasnt a clue
    i really wanted to grab the mouse and say"here il find you a cracking bird just arund the corner"but i had to sit watching him open all the wrong pages,ahhhh frustrating
    What you thinking, you wont say your username to an escort who'll probably forget about you the minute the door closes behind you and yet you let your colleague find out?
    You have to be careful about these small things. The bite to the ass comes usually where you dont expect it from.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by anna23 View Post
    what you thinking, you wont say your username to an escort who'll probably forget about you the minute the door closes behind you and yet you let your colleague find out?
    You have to be careful about these small things. The bite to the ass comes usually where you dont expect it from.
    no,no this is a good friend of mine,who i have wanted to show this site too for a while now,but for some reason or another never did.probaly because hes married.anyway dont think he,ll see this.cant wait for him to get back.maybe il bring your profile up anna,see if you tickle his fancy
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post

    What you thinking, you wont say your username to an escort who'll probably forget about you the minute the door closes behind you...
    Does this really happen?

    I presumed that they sighed dreamily as I departed and sat, staring into space, and writing "piggi" indside little love-hearts in their diary...then fall asleep, snuggling their pillow and dreaming of my next visit...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    does this really happen?

    I presumed that they sighed dreamily as i departed and sat, staring into space, and writing "piggi" indside little love-hearts in their diary...then fall asleep, snuggling their pillow and dreaming of my next visit... :d
    oh they do,i once overheared an escort prayin "i wish all punters were like piggi"
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    oh they do,i once overheared an escort prayin "i wish all punters were like piggi"
    Just as I thought.

    Faith restored in the old oinky charm.

    Many thanks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    Does this really happen?

    I presumed that they sighed dreamily as I departed and sat, staring into space, and writing "piggi" indside little love-hearts in their diary...then fall asleep, snuggling their pillow and dreaming of my next visit...
    This happens to some escorts with some clients but it will be rather rare.
    Wanna come over? We can try if it works with you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    no,no this is a good friend of mine,who i have wanted to show this site too for a while now,but for some reason or another never did.probaly because hes married.anyway dont think he,ll see this.cant wait for him to get back.maybe il bring your profile up anna,see if you tickle his fancy
    Thats alrite then I see your excitement about it,so have fun boys. And of course show him my profile, you can show it to everyone in your office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •