Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods.

Reviews

Default Mods.

The mods are doing their jobs as best as they can, they can't everything absolutely right. You have to have some sort of order on the site, or God only knows ........ So if anybody doesn't like it, they can always F*** Off.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Spot on Rover......they should f off across the road. Now that highwayman and lately piggi, are firmly ensconced over here, there's only a few females left (and even they're a dwindling bunch over there) chatting to each other and posting out into the void of cyberspace. I think our banned members should take themselves over there and save those poor souls from the dangers of encroaching lesbianism....assuming of course that they get to grips with their own latent homosexuality first.

Oh what a gay day! Pass the Winalot Rover, I'm f***ing starving.

This happens when people get too attached to a forum and forget that it isn't their very own playground.
    I wouldn't even bother to ban such people because then they just change their identity and it makes it more difficult to ignore them. Yes, ignore them, that's all we can do with stupid people because they are everywhere anyway.
    If we all ignore them, they will soon get bored by creating new threads only for themselves to read.
    Or let them play only with each other, lets see how long their friendship will last.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Or let them play only with each other

If they would only do that Anna, then they would'nt get into trouble here. They would also save themselves alot of money and might even go blind over time. However, they dont restrict themselves to self abuse; no, they insist on abusing others, harassing, bullying, trolling, divulging personal information and the contents of pms etc., etc., etc.

If the w***kers would only behave like good Christians and either do unto themselves only, or do unto others as they would have done unto themselves, life would be so beautiful.

Remember Onan cast his seed upon the ground.....put then the ladies of that time did'nt get a whole lot of business from good old Onan. You cant win em all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    If they would only do that Anna, then they would'nt get into trouble here. They would also save themselves alot of money and might even go blind over time. However, they dont restrict themselves to self abuse; no, they insist on abusing others, harassing, bullying, trolling, divulging personal information and the contents of pms etc., etc., etc.

If the w***kers would only behave like good Christians and either do unto themselves only, or do unto others as they would have done unto themselves, life would be so beautiful.

Remember Onan cast his seed upon the ground.....put then the ladies of that time did'nt get a whole lot of business from good old Onan. You cant win em all.
    Perhaps you and rover should be more specific as to exactly who you are talking about.

Because it seems to me that the basic tone of your and rovers posts are that everyone should accept every moderating decision on this site without question or they are not welcome here.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Stewie, I unfortunately dont have the time to write a sermon about Onan today. You'll just have to wait until next Sunday, which is the Feast of St. Eusebius of Vercelli, or google it like any good IT literate Christian.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    So if anybody doesn't like it, they can always F*** Off.

Careful bud, users have been banned lately for telling people f*** off

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    perhaps you and rover should be more specific as to exactly who you are talking about.

Because it seems to me that the basic tone of your and rovers posts are that everyone should accept every moderating decision on this site without question or they are not welcome here.
    Got it in one!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Got it in one!
    Well I wouldn't expect anymore than that from you
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast