Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    No nothing in there saying all moderating decisions have to be accepted without question
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Stewie, I unfortunately dont have the time to write a sermon about Onan today. You'll just have to wait until next Sunday, which is the Feast of St. Eusebius of Vercelli, or google it like any good IT literate Christian.
    You shouldn't presume all users share your religious persuasion
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Its a loada bollox really,im posting on here about seven weeks now and im ap[proaching 3oo already and altough iv had a couple of disagreements with a certain couple of mods nobody has treathened to ban me or warned me or anything of the sort.what im sayin is nobody prevents anyone here from venting theiir opinions,but there s a few simple rules you have to stick to and if you do ther will be no problems
    fuckin easy
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Now that highwayman and lately piggi, are firmly ensconced over here...
    I have been a member of both sites for quite some time now.

I am posting more here nowadays because the forum has improved greatly since the community moderators were put in place. Previously it seemed to be a bit of a free-for-all bully-fest with nutters attacking anyone who raised their head above the parapet. It is now a well moderated fun forum.

So - long live the new mods!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    I have been a member of both sites for quite some time now.

I am posting more here nowadays because the forum has improved greatly since the community moderators were put in place. Previously it seemed to be a bit of a free-for-all bully-fest with nutters attacking anyone who raised their head above the parapet. It is now a well moderated fun forum.

So - long live the new mods!

Well said piggi, it's not rocket science to just have a bit of good fun and banter on the site. It's only in the last 10 days or so these characters have been appearing with their cynicism and smart ass tactics, I've been pretty close to the line but I understand that if I want to stay, then I mustn't cross the line, it's not difficult, as you say it is now a well moderated forum, these guys who have been given the responsibility to mod., are only doing their best.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well said piggi, it's not rocket science to just have a bit of good fun and banter on the site. It's only in the last 10 days or so these characters have been appearing with their cynicism and smart ass tactics, I've been pretty close to the line but I understand that if I want to stay, then I mustn't cross the line, it's not difficult, as you say it is now a well moderated forum, these guys who have been given the responsibility to mod., are only doing their best.

You've not even come to within a 100 miles of the line Rover. You bring loads of humor and fun to the place and also have been very honest in the more serious stuff...

Thanks to you and also thanks to Wd and Piggi for saying what every rational and fair minded person knows. Mods are not lying in ambush to pounce on every little thing and we are not looking for any excuse to ban anyone who does not agree with any mod decision. That is glaringly self evident as those that have been critical and remained within the rules are still here and doubtless will quote this post and again ignore the facts and both prove my point and dis prove their own assertions.

The facts are that the only ones who have been banned are those that broke the rules so all that is needed is to petition Patricia to change the rules and all mods will work withing the new revised rules but this endless and farcical notion that we are loose cannons going off in all directions is making those clinging to the driftwood of their accusations look very silly.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 27-07-09 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Mods are not lying in ambush to pounce on every little thing and we are not looking for any excuse to ban anyone who does not agree with any mod decision. That is glaringly self evident as those that have been critical and remained within the rules.
    so why exactly were niceboysarenice and nicetoseeyouagain banned? can you post links to support your evidence for your assertions?

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    so why exactly were niceboysarenice and nicetoseeyouagain banned? can you post links to support your evidence for your assertions?
    pb stop being such a dick. Your asking why they were banned but not who they are. Do you really want us to post who those profile belong to?....

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    Previously it seemed to be a bit of a free-for-all bully-fest with nutters attacking anyone
    given your experience on iie with amus-cashew and that you were never personally bullied here, how can you say that about good old e-i ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    pb stop being such a dick. Your asking why they were banned but not who they are. Do you really want us to post who those profile belong to?....
    Qph, i and half the forum that can read between the lines know who they were if you want to tell anyone who doesnt know go ahead. And then go ahead and tell us WHY with your supporting evidence with links and quotes relevent to the subject.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast