Thread: 36GG Playgirl touring Athlone Belfast Dublin Kerry Newry Portlaoise Tralee in August

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Talking 36GG Playgirl touring Athlone Belfast Dublin Kerry Newry Portlaoise Tralee in August

Hello Boys,

I will be in various cities across Ireland and Northern Ireland this August, please see signature for dates. I am Very Tall, Very Curvy and Very Busty! I have a fabulous posh tottie London accent and I certainly have a way with words!

I cater for all sorts of naughtiness from the ultimate girlfriend experience with erotic fantasy board games to fetish and domination services with toys for both you and I to enjoy. Services offered:
    Massage, French, GFE, Secretary, Dinner Dates, Russian, Greek, Champagne, Body/Foot worship, Forced Feminization, Role Play, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking/Caning, Domination and more.

Do call showing your mobile number on the day you wish to book for details and remember I do not solicit on the phone so you will need to be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you in order to book!

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212_00150[1][1].jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	12022  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec