hi,

so I have been checking around and in general I see that the price for one hour is circa 150-250 GBP, all the girls have different services they offer, but what is actually included.

Personally, I have been going to the girls for more than 15 years now and also in many different European countries, but Ireland/Northern Ireland/UK is completely new to me.

On a side note: my personal favorite countries are the Poland and Switzerland. I did the Netherlands at lot, but anything outside the Amsterdam area (Nord and Sud Holland regions) you don't really get any nice girls. Poland the girls are fucking hot, but some are very cold and just lies back and let you do them. Switzerland is really the best.

But back to the point, through my travels it has almost always been true that the listed price, is only for the "basic" BJ+sex in different positions, ie. the other listed services you would need to pay extra for.

However, is this also the case here? I did try to call one of the girls I liked to check, and from what I understood, everything was included, can this really be true?

/phrame