Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: off peak

1. Default off peak

Any ladies doing reduced rates for pensioners, might suit part timer or simi retired. She would'nt have to be a model or be in the first flush of youth ... North Tipp/ Offaly /Laois anywhere

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sirlicksalot View Post
    Any ladies doing reduced rates for pensioners, might suit part timer or simi retired. She would'nt have to be a model or be in the first flush of youth ... North Tipp/ Offaly /Laois anywhere

Grandpa.... what have I told you about f**king around with my laptop when I'm in the jax

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My grand dad died last year and my granny is alive and gagging for it...She is 93 but when she puts a bit of gear on her face she would pass for 87....I can put a good word in for you and she has a few quid in the bank as well... LIFE CAN BE FINE IF YOUR BOTH 69.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Off peak

Off Peak u say something same principale as night rate
    electricity u looking for u should prob get a storage heater

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    My grand dad died last year and my granny is alive and gagging for it...She is 93 but when she puts a bit of gear on her face she would pass for 87....I can put a good word in for you and she has a few quid in the bank as well... LIFE CAN BE FINE IF YOUR BOTH 69.
    Thanks wiseguy, but your grandad (r i p)caught a dose of clap off your granny which caused his sad demise, so I'd frefer not to have contact with any of your family as you are probably all infected

Reviews

Thanks wiseguy, but your grandad (r i p)caught a dose of clap off your granny which caused his sad demise, so I'd frefer not to have contact with any of your family as you are probably all infected
    HaHa, wiseguy just got bitch slapped by a pensioner, go for it sirlicksalot hope i'm still eager when i'm a pensioner

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    Grandpa.... what have I told you about f**king around with my laptop when I'm in the jax
    Sorry son, it has'nt been easy sinse your gran lost interest in the old porridge pump. Now f**k off and let the ladies respond

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Grandpapa!

Sorry but he was hand gliding off the sugarloaf when it happened....but you could be right about the rest of the family!...I guess your not going to take me up on the offer!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Off Peak u say something same principale as night rate
    electricity u looking for u should prob get a storage heater
    No has to be a woman, i'm old fashioned. Thanks anyway

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    HaHa, wiseguy just got bitch slapped by a pensioner, go for it sirlicksalot hope i'm still eager when i'm a pensioner
    You'l be a pensioner sooner than you think anon, believe me. When you reach that magic age i'l let you have axess to my data base of cheap rides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast