Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: off peak

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sirlicksalot View Post
    When you reach that magic age i'l let you have axess to my data base of cheap rides
    Thanks for that but i'm still holding out hope that I would retire young and wealthy enough not to need a cheap ride but this recession has put a little dent in my plans, lets hope it doesn't de-rail it altogether

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Sorry but he was hand gliding off the sugarloaf when it happened....but you could be right about the rest of the family!...I guess your not going to take me up on the offer!
    Hand gliding? ah yes wanking (not to be confused with hang gliding) The hand glider/wanker of the sugarloaf who you called grandad or the silly old c**t, was not in fact related to you. He was the last of his regement to reach your gran on the night in question and due to the long wait not to mention his nervous disposition he tipped on the ramp and his contribution ran down her leg with that of many other young men and was lost for posterity in the insole of her wellington. Your real grandfather is likely to be any of the first 15 brave soldiers who faced her. They all lost their lives to pox. The insole was recycled and was last heard of forming part of the SUSPENSION of a 1952 ford prefect, the sugarloaf hand glider/wanker had no other off SPRING that i know of...
    PS... If you require more information regarding your family dont hesitate to ask .....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Thanks for that but i'm still holding out hope that I would retire young and wealthy enough not to need a cheap ride but this recession has put a little dent in my plans, lets hope it doesn't de-rail it altogether
    I used to dream like that when I was your age. Before Mr. Bradford and Mr. Bingley came into my life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sirlicksalot View Post
    Any ladies doing reduced rates for pensioners, might suit part timer or simi retired. She would'nt have to be a model or be in the first flush of youth ... North Tipp/ Offaly /Laois anywhere
    Perhaps if you have a medical card, you could show them that as well and you might get your punt free.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Perhaps if you have a medical card, you could show them that as well and you might get your punt free.
    Rover, that's the funniest thing I read here today...........PMSL..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Rover, that's the funniest thing I read here today...........PMSL..............
    Um, what does PMSL stand for buddy?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Um, what does PMSL stand for buddy?
    Pissing MySelf Laughing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Pissing MySelf Laughing
    Thanks anon buddy, (I genuinely didn't know).

PM me or Doozer121 or Grimmjow for my details. Lorna xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12