Thread: threesome!

Default threesome!

hello my gangbangs are STILL in the organisational stages! to fill the gap id love to be in the middle of a threesome/foursome with a few friends. so any of you boys who feel like spit roasting me some evening in Dublin (outcall only), pm me your email and illl send you some pics!

its been years since my last threesome, im really looking forward to it, so hurry!
    xx

ah go on one day when your free take a trip maybe to offaly and ill arrange a gangbang
    me and some guy will go halves on the hotel (and you ) plus we'll pay your fee

im free most weekdays ... i know your probably going to say no ... but doesnt hurt to keep asking

Default rates/pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    hello my gangbangs are STILL in the organisational stages! to fill the gap id love to be in the middle of a threesome/foursome with a few friends. so any of you boys who feel like spit roasting me some evening in Dublin (outcall only), pm me your email and illl send you some pics!

its been years since my last threesome, im really looking forward to it, so hurry!
    xx
    im interested. pm details/rates/pics to ***e-mail removed***
    Last edited by luther; 12-07-09 at 23:19. Reason: E-mail address removed, lets stick to the PM's eh....... Thanks.....

your email will be removed mate by a mod ... pm Mia with your details email etc
    and she will get back to you/email you with her response

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmJow View Post
    ah go on one day when your free take a trip maybe to offaly and ill arrange a gangbang
    me and some guy will go halves on the hotel (and you ) plus we'll pay your fee

im free most weekdays ... i know your probably going to say no ... but doesnt hurt to keep asking

Maybe I can bring her down to Offaly some day and we can 'fill one bird with 2 stones'.

6. Talking hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post

xx
    please send details asap as a good friend of mine will be here shortly and we'd love to fill you.....

Default xx

yes im interested

what age are you?

im hard thinking about it, email pics please

same name at gmail dot com

xx

First foursome down last night ! so much fun, who's next hmm?
    XX