Thread: Your opinion on a client scenario

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Your opinion on a client scenario

Hi friends,
    Ok today was certainly a cursed day. I woke up very lovely and happy but for some reason the stars were wacked out or something today and all I had was bad experiences with would you believe... my regular clients. First one short-changed me by 200 dollars. 2nd one wanted to meet me in a park then once I got there he chickened out and didnt even pay me for my wasted time. 3rd one... this is the one I need your opinion on. Thanks so much!
    Occasionally, if I feel someone will be visiting me very often or if they are a respectful sort on the time or if they cum quick or just are plain easy as clients, I will give them often nice discounts. So this youngish guy saw me twice before, about once every 2 weeks, and tonight would be his 3rd visit. First 2 visits he left on time and was not too much drama and was a nice guy so I offered him a 100 dollar discount on the full service. I did agree to rim him as a nice gesture to the gfe.
    Ok so tonight I had a lovely organic dinner and was planning to not work afterwards. I turned away loads of callers but then this guy called and from my memory I recalled him as a piece of cake client. I agreed to see him. My belly was full of the organic food and he comments on me having a food baby. FUCKING NERVE! A food baby? Then he says can we piss on each other? I said No I just ate my dinner. He asks me to lick his asshole. I said No I just ate my dinner. He asks me to let him cum all over my face and again I said please can you just be normal like all the other times? I explained to him that I had agreed to see him after dinner because of my memory of him being into normal unkinky sex. I just have no kink in me after I eat a big dinner. Anyway, he just kept asking for crazy kinky stuff. He wanted me to put a strap on and fuck his ass which of course would be full of poo. I said NO I JUST HAD MY DINNER! The guy wouldnt cum and a half hour appointment he booked turned into 1 hour. I knew I would throw up. I told him I would be throwing up after he left and do you think he even cared? Not at all. I saw he didnt care, so I said "well its just food its not important at all. Its better that I make you happy then get to keep my food down". He agreed. Finally he came and I said "you know I only agreed to see you tonight because I remembered you being into normal sex" He replied "if I wanted normal sex I can get that anywhere".
    NICE! So he is arrogant on top of all that.
    I said "well looks like I got bit in the ass on this one. You want as many kinky things as I can do and you want to get an hour and Im already giving you a 100 dollar discount. I think you have struck the jackpot with me! But Ive been bit in the ass cause I never go back on my word"

Ok so what should I do lads? If he is wanting the full circus act, then I DO NOT want to give him a discount. He clearly does not care about my well being at all and is in attempt to take advantage of my former offer of discounting him as a regular client. At the moment I feel I will just ignore his future calls, as it may be the best thing to do instead of confronting him on this. Your opinions would e appreciated. Thanks so much xoxo
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 20-07-09 at 06:36.