Thread: Your opinion on a client scenario

Question Your opinion on a client scenario

Hi friends,
    Ok today was certainly a cursed day. I woke up very lovely and happy but for some reason the stars were wacked out or something today and all I had was bad experiences with would you believe... my regular clients. First one short-changed me by 200 dollars. 2nd one wanted to meet me in a park then once I got there he chickened out and didnt even pay me for my wasted time. 3rd one... this is the one I need your opinion on. Thanks so much!
    Occasionally, if I feel someone will be visiting me very often or if they are a respectful sort on the time or if they cum quick or just are plain easy as clients, I will give them often nice discounts. So this youngish guy saw me twice before, about once every 2 weeks, and tonight would be his 3rd visit. First 2 visits he left on time and was not too much drama and was a nice guy so I offered him a 100 dollar discount on the full service. I did agree to rim him as a nice gesture to the gfe.
    Ok so tonight I had a lovely organic dinner and was planning to not work afterwards. I turned away loads of callers but then this guy called and from my memory I recalled him as a piece of cake client. I agreed to see him. My belly was full of the organic food and he comments on me having a food baby. FUCKING NERVE! A food baby? Then he says can we piss on each other? I said No I just ate my dinner. He asks me to lick his asshole. I said No I just ate my dinner. He asks me to let him cum all over my face and again I said please can you just be normal like all the other times? I explained to him that I had agreed to see him after dinner because of my memory of him being into normal unkinky sex. I just have no kink in me after I eat a big dinner. Anyway, he just kept asking for crazy kinky stuff. He wanted me to put a strap on and fuck his ass which of course would be full of poo. I said NO I JUST HAD MY DINNER! The guy wouldnt cum and a half hour appointment he booked turned into 1 hour. I knew I would throw up. I told him I would be throwing up after he left and do you think he even cared? Not at all. I saw he didnt care, so I said "well its just food its not important at all. Its better that I make you happy then get to keep my food down". He agreed. Finally he came and I said "you know I only agreed to see you tonight because I remembered you being into normal sex" He replied "if I wanted normal sex I can get that anywhere".
    NICE! So he is arrogant on top of all that.
    I said "well looks like I got bit in the ass on this one. You want as many kinky things as I can do and you want to get an hour and Im already giving you a 100 dollar discount. I think you have struck the jackpot with me! But Ive been bit in the ass cause I never go back on my word"

Ok so what should I do lads? If he is wanting the full circus act, then I DO NOT want to give him a discount. He clearly does not care about my well being at all and is in attempt to take advantage of my former offer of discounting him as a regular client. At the moment I feel I will just ignore his future calls, as it may be the best thing to do instead of confronting him on this. Your opinions would e appreciated. Thanks so much xoxo
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 20-07-09 at 06:36.

Confront Dolly, confront. Get it sorted out for the next time. he got the better deal this time, you got the better deal the other times. But if theres going to be a next time you,ll both have to be clear about the contract (prices and services) since hes no longer an easy client as you 1st assumed.

I think technically I did confront the situation when I said in the end and several times though the meeting that I had only agreed to see him after my dinner because he was in my memory as an easy going client. And I did say in the end that if he wanted the circus act it was not what I had understood when I offered him originally the discount. I think that is a confrontation? Yet it flew over his head just like all the other comments I made about the situation.
    I think best bet is to just not see him again. He seems to think I'm only good for kinky stuff now and for a bargain basement price.

Reviews

stay away from him I think u need to be more assertive this guy is pushing the boundaries to the limit he is disrespecting u......

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I think technically I did confront the situation when I said in the end and several times though the meeting that I had only agreed to see him after my dinner because he was in my memory as an easy going client. And I did say in the end that if he wanted the circus act it was not what I had understood when I offered him originally the discount. I think that is a confrontation? Yet it flew over his head just like all the other comments I made about the situation.
    I think best bet is to just not see him again. He seems to think I'm only good for kinky stuff now and for a bargain basement price.
    well you did indeed confront him about the situation at the time. though the question is what to do in the future, ignore him or set him straight. if you ignore him, he might go away or he might persist in wanting to know what hes done wrong. he does sound naive. you might have to explain that hes no longer applicable for the easy client discount because of the change of circumstances, full stop, like it or lump it.