Thread: John Hartson

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default John Hartson

Very sad to hear about John Hartsons illness
    To a young fit man suddenly be reduced to this
    wish him the very best

Scary the way this can happen so suddenly.

Puts things in perspective.

Reviews

Hear Hear...

Reviews

according to notw only days left ,
    as a regurlar visitor to paradise ,im very upset

nbt

just had a look niner

Secret baby joy for tragic soccer ace John Hartson | Celtic Hartson | News | News Of The World

had discovered a lump and ignored it. how awful is that.

A message to all the lads here to look after themselves.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    just had a look niner

secret baby joy for tragic soccer ace john hartson | celtic hartson | news | news of the world

had discovered a lump and ignored it. How awful is that.

A message to all the lads here to look after themselves.
    this really is a horror story.he found a lump and just laughed it off.he then comes out in the papers and says he can beat this cancer,the next day he finds out its spread all over his body and his wife is pregnant,man this is just heartbreak stuff.if this story doesnt make men be more aware of their health nuttin will.cancer is such a horrible disease.it just sneaks up on on you and completley kills your body in no time at all.heart goes out to john hartson and his family.tragic
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

yeah, just read the news, ver very tragic

WalesOnline - News - Wales News - Hartson told he is to be a dad weeks before diagnosis

i,m not a celtic fan but he sure produced some very exciting football and always took the opertunity to watch a match

YouTube - John Hartson is Gladiator

Reviews

I was also saddened to hear about John Hartsons illness. It just shows you it can happen anyone no matter how fit you are. He's not that long retired either. It's not that long ago he was a pundit on Setanta Sports. He seemed fine and probably thought he was too. It's a shame he didn't get himself checked sooner. He's a real Celtic legend and a former gooner too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    this really is a horror story.he found a lump and just laughed it off.he then comes out in the papers and says he can beat this cancer,the next day he finds out its spread all over his body and his wife is pregnant,man this is just heartbreak stuff.if this story doesnt make men be more aware of their health nuttin will.cancer is such a horrible disease.it just sneaks up on on you and completley kills your body in no time at all.heart goes out to john hartson and his family.tragic
    I agree 100% with you WD. I know 2 people who are suffering from cancer one of whom has been told that it is terminal so although it seems that there may well be a tragic end for John Hartson and his family maybe the only positive outcome of this situation is that it will cause people to become more aware of the importance of regular health checks.
    The Truth is out there.

Awfully sad news about the big man, was the defination of a big friendly giant and even more sad considerin his gf is 4 months pregnant, will never forget his goal against liverpool in the uefa cup back in 2003, all my dirty filthy scouse supportin mates wouldnt shut up about how he was just a fat pub player but my god did he shut em up by scoring that goal that night, think i screamed and was jumpin up and down for about 10mins after that goal Fantastic video pb, cheers for that link!
    YouTube - John Hartson v Liverpool