Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor old Tom.

Reviews

Default Poor old Tom.

Poor old Tom Watson - so near, yet so far. Fuck that gorilla like Specimen Stewart Cink, although Tom did fuck up on that 18th. I felt so gutted when it slipped through his fingers.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Yeah I agree would have loved to have seen him lift the Claret Jug too he will probably never again have a better chance but thats how it goes I suppose.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yeah I agree would have loved to have seen him lift the Claret Jug too he will probably never again have a better chance but thats how it goes I suppose.
    I heard on the tv that once he reaches 60 years of age (7 weeks) he won't be allowed to enter majors anymore. So I guess that's it. - R.I.P.

Blog Entries

Ya, would have loved to see him do it. He played so well for the last few days and was unlucky not to win it on the 18 in normal play, I think he just ran out of steam in the play off.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya, would have loved to see him do it. He played so well for the last few days and was unlucky not to win it on the 18 in normal play, I think he just ran out of steam in the play off.........
    Yup Luther, I think he ran out of steam before the play off, at touching 60 years of age, it comes as no surprise. Wait till you get there, you'll know what I mean.

A magnificent effort by a magnificent human being.
    Tom Watson has something that can never be bought or won.

Class.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Yup Luther, I think he ran out of steam before the play off, at touching 60 years of age, it comes as no surprise. Wait till you get there, you'll know what I mean.
    Ah the old dog for the hard road eh Rover................

Ya have a hard road ahead of you next week...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Rover

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah the old dog for the hard road eh Rover................

Ya have a hard road ahead of you next week...............
    Be sure and remember next week Rover"If u want to run with the big dogs u have to
    stop pissing like a puppy"

Reviews

Last year it was The Great White Shark who faltered , albeit not on the 18th hole on his last two putts like Watson did , and it was plaudits all the way for Mr Flora himself , Padraig Harrington for retaining the Claret jug . Tom Watson did indeed roll back the years over the past few days , but hats off to Mr Cink on the biggest win of his career . As the saying goes "It aint over till the fat lady sings" and he kept going , hoping against hope on the 18th tee that it would be his day . And it was .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Last year it was The Great White Shark who faltered , albeit not on the 18th hole on his last two putts like Watson did , and it was plaudits all the way for Mr Flora himself , Padraig Harrington for retaining the Claret jug . Tom Watson did indeed roll back the years over the past few days , but hats off to Mr Cink on the biggest win of his career . As the saying goes "It aint over till the fat lady sings" and he kept going , hoping against hope on the 18th tee that it would be his day . And it was .
    Padraig Harrington has been having one bad year.Why he decided to change his swing I dont know.
    As the saying goes" If it aint broken dont fix it."
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast