Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang over cures

Default Hang over cures

Anybody got a proper proper hang over cure

They get tougher as you get older

I drink twelve or thirteen pints of a night out and am fucked up the next day

All advice appreciated
    Last edited by Mike-Roe-Soft; 19-07-09 at 16:25. Reason: Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Roe-Soft View Post

All advice appreciated
    Paracetemol and Irn bru so i'm told, anyway never managed the 13 pints as its an unlucky number so i go for the 14 instead

Elle x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Guaranteed

If you stick a red hot poker up your hole it will take the pain away from your head.devils3

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    If you stick a red hot poker up your hole it will take the pain away from your head.devils3
    Aw come on wiseguy - its the middle of the summer - unless he's a blacksmith you will have to come up with an alternative like lets say - a sharp kick to the nuts

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Kick in d nuts

Ok Alec that too

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Roe-Soft View Post

All advice appreciated
    try drinking less

cavanman Guest

Alcohol is a diuretic, this means simply it makes you pee alot and drains your body of fluids so you end up dehydrated hence the headache. Before and after you go on the booze have a few glasses of water. By doing this you will feel less dehydrated and replenish the fluids within.

Hangover wont be as bad.

8. Default

Porridge is excellent, it neutralises stomach acids, provides slow stable energy release, and *ahem* promotes the release of whats inside. I'm sure theres loads of other benefits too but those 3 spring to mind. Also drinking 2 or 3 pints of water before sleeping will help loads too.

Quote Originally Posted by discretedub View Post
    Porridge is excellent, it neutralises stomach acids, provides slow stable energy release, and *ahem* promotes the release of whats inside. I'm sure theres loads of other benefits too but those 3 spring to mind. Also drinking 2 or 3 pints of water before sleeping will help loads too.
    I vote for more sexy male avatars like yours. It would make me more horny wandering around these sites and in my job I'll always find a use for this. Now I understand why some guys want more ladies to post here
    And guys, dont be afraid to be more explicit.

I know I'm out of topic.

Default Not all cures are terribly healthy.....

One of my very Dearest friends found the perfect hangover cure some years back after a Christmas party.

He went to bed drunk as possible and died in his sleep.

Rather extreme I thought at the time. And still do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast