Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: beware of munstermale1

  1. Default beware of munstermale1

    beware of MUNSTERMALE1. he is aggressive and very hard to get money out of. he is very abusive when he does not get what he wants. nasty piece of work.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Maybe you should put this in the private chat forum for escorts only, but I don't know, maybe you do want to put it here. This is giving the person a chance to see it and even reply back if they want.

    I don't know if you're already aware so never mind if you are... but as you're a paying advertiser you should be able to access the private chat forum by adding your ID here: Irish Escort Advertiser Login, Escort Advertising Log in - Escort Ireland. However it may take up to 24 hours until you're given access to it. Here is Patricia's full post about it: https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ew-system.html

    You can make a rebuttal to his recent review as well to explain your perspective on the situation and what actually happened. That way only the people who see the review would see it.... but considering you have a few reviews maybe you knew that already as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waterford
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Maybe you should put this in the private chat forum for escorts only, but I don't know, maybe you do want to put it here. This is giving the person a chance to see it and even reply back if they want.

    I don't know if you're already aware so never mind if you are... but as you're a paying advertiser you should be able to access the private chat forum by adding your ID here: Irish Escort Advertiser Login, Escort Advertising Log in - Escort Ireland. However it may take up to 24 hours until you're given access to it. Here is Patricia's full post about it: https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ew-system.html

    You can make a rebuttal to his recent review as well to explain your perspective on the situation and what actually happened. That way only the people who see the review would see it.... but considering you have a few reviews maybe you knew that already as well.
    what would be wrong with him having the chance to reply back.if he's such a nasty piece of work why did she see him twice that we know of.he's left 2 reviews one good and one bad.he also says he's a regular in the review which took place nearly 2 weeks ago.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wfordman View Post
    what would be wrong with him having the chance to reply back.if he's such a nasty piece of work why did she see him twice that we know of.he's left 2 reviews one good and one bad.he also says he's a regular in the review which took place nearly 2 weeks ago.
    Well I needed just a quick check of his reviews to make a picture of him and believe me the picture isnt nice and it fits Missisis description and I'm glad she informed other escorts.
    Sometimes we have to put up with such shit and trust me, you cannot imagine what does it feel like.
    So better think before you take sides or off with you from my friends list, ok.

  5. #5

    Red face thank you

    well thank you Isis for posting you comment on the open forum I am not going to worry about your cheap shot comment Funny I have Seen you several times and as soon I post negative feedback you decide a cheap shot comment why have you Seen me several times if I am that abusive etc Dosent make any sence and I am sure others will question your motives too

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Someone's not telling the truth.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munstermale1 View Post
    well thank you Isis for posting you comment on the open forum I am not going to worry about your cheap shot comment Funny I have Seen you several times and as soon I post negative feedback you decide a cheap shot comment why have you Seen me several times if I am that abusive etc Dosent make any sence and I am sure others will question your motives too
    So you have any explanation to her motives?
    You obviously liked her before so how did she deserved such a review, is it because she didnt let you stay longer then was paid for this time

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waterford
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Well I needed just a quick check of his reviews to make a picture of him and believe me the picture isnt nice and it fits Missisis description and I'm glad she informed other escorts.
    Sometimes we have to put up with such shit and trust me, you cannot imagine what does it feel like.
    So better think before you take sides or off with you from my friends list, ok.
    2 sides to every story anna.
    btw im not on your friends list.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wfordman View Post
    2 sides to every story anna.
    btw im not on your friends list.
    Sorry, that was your original avatar messing with me

    I know there are two sides and the escorts side is the one you cannot see it from. Just wanted to explain our views into this matter.
    Have you seen his reviews? Maybe you would get to the same conclusion. Or he makes very unfortunate choices of escorts. But to me it seems that more likely he is a nasty piece of work.

  10. #10

    Red face lol I am flattered

    lol I am flattered what do people say peple always have their 15 mins of fame lets get a few things straight . I went to Isis a few times and never complained. actually gave her positive review which for me is unusual. Ok wene to see her on my last visit only 2 weeks ago I dint give isis a positive review and hey presto a cheap shot thread about me. As people will have seen I have visited a few escorts and been on the scene for a while , if I was aggressive etc as alledged by Isis then why havent other escorts complained ..... Anna please dont judge me, you dont know me and I dont know you Arh but sure will keep on smiling

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •