Thread: Sorry guys >> english taylor

Default Sorry guys >> english taylor

Hiya guys, sorry i wont be over today 19th july - 23rd july, im really not well at all, i will try to get over in about 10days time, see you all soon xxxx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Reviews

Twas lookin forward to having a squeeze of that hot ass of your tonight , get better soon and i'l be seeing ya in august then xx
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Respect

Hi Taylor, sure wish that rimmerguy would show you a bit of respect...tut tut tut..shame on him....But darling i hope you get well soon and take good care of yourself and look forward to seeing you soon ......love wiseguyxxxlove1

Reviews

Well for your information wiseguy , i WAS due to see her today as she told me she'd be working from 6 this evening when i called her last monday , and i did relay my wishes for her to get better soon so keep your comments to yourself with regards to me
    I have no signature at the moment

ok boys, no arguing now. I tried to come over today & got as far as Manchester airport, i was too ill to fly & got checked over by a paramedic, who advised me to go hospital due to low blood pressure & a twice as fast pulse. I feel well rotten at the moment. Should be over in about 10days or so when im well again & ready to entertain you lovely irish guys. xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTaylor View Post
    ok boys, no arguing now. I tried to come over today & got as far as Manchester airport, i was too ill to fly & got checked over by a paramedic, who advised me to go hospital due to low blood pressure & a twice as fast pulse. I feel well rotten at the moment. Should be over in about 10days or so when im well again & ready to entertain you lovely irish guys. xxxxxx
    probably the excitement (or fear) of getting to meet rimmer that brought it on.

take it easy - get well soon.

(i bet the first thing the paramedic did was to loosen your clothing !!!!)

Boo - Hoo .......Get Well Soon Sexy!

I've got tonsilitis guys, should have my next tour finalised for the 31st july - 5th August. So not long to wait till im back on irish land. Hold on to your bollocks guys!!!!!!! xxx
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 23-07-09 at 08:35. Reason: correcting tour date

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default long tour

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTaylor View Post
    I've got tonsilitis guys, should have my next tour finalised for the 31st july - 5th july. So not long to wait till im back on irish land. Hold on to your bollocks guys!!!!!!! xxx
    Thats a long tour tour almost a whole year
    jesus ull need a holiday after that

hahaha just noticed that i put the wrong date down, thankyou for pointing that out!!!!!!! im ill give me a break, the penicillin is affecting my brain!!!! it was meant to say im back on tour 31sy july - 5th august xxx