Thread: An Elaborate Plan

Blog Entries

Default An Elaborate Plan

Now this is a very elaborate plan.In fact you would need to be an intellegent cookie to think it up and even more intellegent to cop it on.

You see here is how it goes.

Once upon a time on E-I,someone was against modding and the mod team.Rather than go away and find a temporary hobby ,the person decides on an elaborate plan.......................................

You still me?Anyway, the plan.To come back as a few different usernames (say Mike -Roe - Soft. Got it?Microsoft?Got it.hahahah god very funny.Where would i be without that kind of wit?)and slowly try and egg the mods in order to be banned.In other words be banned for doing as little as possible.This of course makes the mod team out to be bad and the modding idea a failure.Of course later on come back on as your original profile which of course is innocent and of course will start debating the whole old modding crisis again.

Now i know its Sunday morning ppl and you are probably tired so wait until your awake to try and understand this elaborate plan..........................................

Just remembered i must have a dump,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 19-07-09 at 07:55. Reason: :-)

Reviews

sounds like this omeone is a bit of a bollox

how do you know the user names are the same person?

Reviews

don't find it that funny really as this continually changing usernames is so fucking ridiculously stupid by said person it its beyond sadness
    off to Mass can't shake hands today......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Now this is a very elaborate plan.In fact you would need to be an intellegent cookie to think it up and even more intellegent to cop it on.

Once upon a time on E-I,someone was against modding and the mod team.Rather than go away and find a temporary hobby ,the person decides on an elaborate plan.......................................

You still me?Anyway, the plan.To come back as a few different usernames (say Mike -Roe - Soft. Got it?Microsoft?Got it.hahahah god very funny.Where would i be without that kind of wit?)and slowly try and egg the mods in order to be banned.In other words be banned for doing as little as possible.This of course makes the mod team out to be bad and the modding idea a failure.Of course later on come back on as your original profile which of course is innocent and of course will start debating the whole old modding crisis again.

Now i know its Sunday morning ppl and you are probably tired so wait until your awake to try and understand this elaborate plan..........................................

Westside.

Is there a cure for Schizophrenia yet? I find some of threads very amusing and with that type of imagination some of the posters are wasted on here. They really should be creating great comic works, getting published and earning loadsamoney.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default funny lad not!

Who Cares and who cares if you want a dump...your a real funny lad....hahahahhahahah.......

Blog Entries

Default Im hurt

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Who Cares and who cares if you want a dump...your a real funny lad....hahahahhahahah.......
    naw not really,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    Its is sunday west and i am fairly hungover so please 4give me if im strugglin a bit wit this.mike roe soft has an evil plan to banish the mods is that wat ur sayin.tell us his other user names then this has got my sore heads attention.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Default West, your a boring man

West,

Well off the mark here sir and nobody seems that bothered with your coment

Shouldnt have got up so early!

You will have to get up earlier to figure out a complex character like moi

Your posting too much drivel these days. Less is more John