Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limewire etc.etc.

1. Talking Limewire etc.etc.

Limewire has to be the best thing ever, i download all my music from it. A couple of years ago i traipsed up and down the cobbles of dublin into every back alley twopenny record store looking for a certain track to no avail and then a friend directed me to limewire. I am a total music junkie and the thought of being able to download and burn any music from any year is pure heaven. Just a little bit of usless information xox

youtube for laughs though, this video is the fountain of life for sure, so kerrylad stop feeling tired . . .

YouTube - Baby Rollerblade Dance
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

Appointments from €70 for 30 minutes

LINK TO MY AD:

*Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    Limewire has to be the best thing ever, i download all my music from it. A couple of years ago i traipsed up and down the cobbles of dublin into every back alley twopenny record store looking for a certain track to no avail and then a friend directed me to limewire. I am a total music junkie and the thought of being able to download and burn any music from any year is pure heaven. Just a little bit of usless information xox

youtube for laughs though, this video is the fountain of life for sure, so kerrylad stop feeling tired . . .

have you tried bitlord??
    i think it is alot better than limewire because you can get whole album's and discology's in just 1 click and its safer,
    give it a try

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is that where you got the Garth Brooks music from???
    Love the Rollerblade Dance

Reviews

Yeah limewire is great if you want to hand over control of your pc to someone else.

Anyone who doesn't want other people to access their private data or have their pc used for denial of service attacks or to send spam should find one of the better ways of sharing files.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

5. Default

fuck limewire, you'll be riddled with viruses in no time. For music use soulseek for everything else use torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by discretedub View Post
    fuck limewire, you'll be riddled with viruses in no time. For music use soulseek for everything else use torrents.
    Limewire pro is good at excluding all the "rubbish" but agree bit torrents are excellent i also use rapidshare alot as well, its a payed account but the content is not

Elle x

I wish i know how to use all these
    I know only rapidshare. It's good but still plenty of stuff i cannot find there.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Limewire pro is good at excluding all the "rubbish" but agree bit torrents are excellent i also use rapidshare alot as well, its a payed account but the content is not

Elle x
    If you need to use limewire type sharing software then use frostwire, its limewire pro but its free-the original dev team at limwire thought that people should have to pay for a pro version and thus frostwire was born.

I used frostwire all the time before switching to soulseek. Soulseek isnt pretty on the eye but it is music only sharing platform and has a much much bigger database of music available and I have never once gotten a corrupted file through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I wish i know how to use all these
    I know only rapidshare. It's good but still plenty of stuff i cannot find there.
    Or use rapidshare and search limewire pro cracked .exe

elle x

Reviews

Rapidshare, limewire, Torrents, all been debated before but if you are going to use any of these at least try and protect yourself and install Peer Guardian, it's an ip tool that blocks ip sniffers (automated computers programmed to search the internet for vulnerable pc's and look to see what sites you are connected to and what you are downloading..)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast