Thread: Having a punt in Kilkenny this evening, advice.

Default Having a punt in Kilkenny this evening, advice.

Hi everyone,

Decided to have a punt this evening in Kilkenny and was wondering who I should go with out of the 4 available, the favourite at the moment is Mature Abbey as she has had great reviews, then there is Janet who has had some mixed reviews and also charges €150 which is a bit too much for me to be honest, next we have Mandy who has had 1 review although it could be fake and last but not least we have Bony who has yet to have a review but looks great in her pictures and has some favourites that I like (cim and owo). Maybe someone has had some experiences with the last 2 mentioned? Anyway I'll see what is posted and make a decision later and as usual I will post a review of my encounter. Thanks guys/gals.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Decided to have a punt this evening in Kilkenny and was wondering who I should go with out of the 4 available, the favourite at the moment is Mature Abbey as she has had great reviews, then there is Janet who has had some mixed reviews and also charges €150 which is a bit too much for me to be honest, next we have Mandy who has had 1 review although it could be fake and last but not least we have Bony who has yet to have a review but looks great in her pictures and has some favourites that I like (cim and owo). Maybe someone has had some experiences with the last 2 mentioned? Anyway I'll see what is posted and make a decision later and as usual I will post a review of my encounter. Thanks guys/gals.

Its a tough choice Ronaldo - has Paris dumped you already & shouldn't you be abstaining from extra-curricular activity before the big match on Monday?
    I have met Abbey on a few occasions and she is a lovely lady so you wont go far wrong with her.
    Good luck with your choice anyway.

Reviews

Hi everyone,

Take a chance and go for Bony, be her first

Its a tough choice Ronaldo - has Paris dumped you already & shouldn't you be abstaining from extra-curricular activity before the big match on Monday?
    Boss wanted be to burn off some steam so he sent me to Kilkenny

Very tempeted by Bony as you don't know what to expect which is a bit exciting I suppose although you can guarantee a great service with Abbey, oh decisions, decisions.

Reviews

Thumbs up Mature Abby

Very tempeted by Bony as you don't know what to expect which is a bit exciting I suppose although you can guarantee a great service with Abbey, oh decisions, decisions.
    My recommendation would be Abby. I've also met her many times and I always have a great time with her. She's lovely looking, provides a great service and really seems to enjoy what she does.
    Good luck.

Jimbob

Hi everyone,

Hi i had left that one review for mandy and i can assure you it was not a fake, hope you were able to get one of the other girls.

Ok sound Bones, went with Abbey in the end and had a great time. Review is available on her profile.