Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do I do???!!!

Question What do I do???!!!

OK I haven't been around here for a while. I'm coming back to Ireland this weekend to help a friend promote his new biz. The thing is his daughter has the hots for me bad. She's only recently turned 18 and finished school. She's always flirting with me when we're alone. I've never touched her nor have I ever made any advances on her. She's my buds daughter. I've known her since she was 9. I think this is fucked up. I find the situation really uncomfortable. She's been sending random nude pictures of herself to me since she was 16. It freaks me out all the time. I've never spoken to my wife or my friends about it. I can't. I just delete all the shit off my phone and email straight away.

The thing is she's very attractive. She's very very very attracrive. I'm 49 years old for fuck sake and I ain't no prize. My sons at a similar age. He's tried it with her and she shot his ass down. Poor boy took it hard. I had to console him at the time. Meanwhile she's sending me nudie pics of herself. Christ.

Guy's I need to hear some fucking addvice. What do I do?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Duggan View Post
    OK I haven't been around here for a while. I'm coming back to Ireland this weekend to help a friend promote his new biz. The thing is his daughter has the hots for me bad. She's only recently turned 18 and finished school. She's always flirting with me when we're alone. I've never touched her nor have I ever made any advances on her. She's my buds daughter. I've known her since she was 9. I think this is fucked up. I find the situation really uncomfortable. She's been sending random nude pictures of herself to me since she was 16. It freaks me out all the time. I've never spoken to my wife or my friends about it. I can't. I just delete all the shit off my phone and email straight away.

The thing is she's very attractive. She's very very very attracrive. I'm 49 years old for fuck sake and I ain't no prize. My sons at a similar age. He's tried it with her and she shot his ass down. Poor boy took it hard. I had to console him at the time. Meanwhile she's sending me nudie pics of herself. Christ.

that sounds a lot like a few films iv seen,you basically have two options here,
    1=you fuck her senseless and risk loseing all your friends and family,because they will find out
    2=tell her your not interested,your her fathers friend for fucks sake
    number two to me is the only option really,this woyld cause to much trouble.if u really wanna shag an attractive 18 year old mate just open your wallet,i kno a web site that has a few on it.
    once you fuck this girl a couple of times she will lose interest and leave you in a whole world of shit,while she will be the victim of a pervy old man.its defo a no go area mate.tink with the head on your shoulders and dont go shittin on your own doorstep
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Tell her you'll fuck her on her 25th birthday.
    If she still has the hots for you then it is genuine, and not just a confused teenage crush.
    And it will be more accepted by others around you if you wait till she is a proper adult.
    At 25 her daddy wont be thinking "My little girl"
    He will have adjusted to her adulthood by then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    dont go shittin on your own doorstep
    Excellent advice and the last statement sums it all up. Let’s hope she's not vindictive and causes trouble when you DO knock her back!!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Tell her you'll fuck her on her 25th birthday.
    If she still has the hots for you then it is genuine, and not just a confused teenage crush.
    And it will be more accepted by others around you if you wait till she is a proper adult.
    At 25 her daddy wont be thinking "My little girl"
    He will have adjusted to her adulthood by then.
    Also good advice, not just a pretty face

Reviews

Tell her you want €200 off her every week from now on, or you'll show her mum the nudie pictures she sent you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Genuine???

Is this genuine? After some of the posts recently its hard to know anymore.
    If it is then there a few questions I have to ask back.
    1) If this guy is really a friend why would you even consider it?
    2) If you cant tell any of your friends why are you telling complete strangers?

I think you should definitely tell someone that knows your friend and his daughter about your concerns. That way, if she decides to cause trouble when you knock her back, you have someone to back up your story.
    You could also speak to the girl and explain why it is not appropriate even though you are very flattered by her advances and, as Dolly said, tell her to come back in a few years if she still feels the same way.

Reviews

Seriously, i'd tell your wife, cover your tracks man, burn all bridges of it ever happening but you can only do this if you didn't reply to any of her pictures, if you did she would have kept them and will use it against you, fuck it, I wouldn't even come to Ireland

Dont tell the wife!
    She will accuse him of leading her on or something.
    Children will always be able to claim innocence even if they're not.
    Compared to a grown man with a horny dick?
    Wife will blame her husband.
    Better off telling his sister if he was going to tell anyone.
    Even his own mother would be a better choice then the wife.

If he "leads her on" by saying "wait till you turn 25 then you can have your way" then he wont risk making her angry
    Children are stupid when they get angry. It's best to not get her angry. But its a really BAD idea if he has sex now.
    At that age they confuse sex with love. What will he do if she says she loves him then? By age 25 she will have a clearer picture of what lust and love is and they can deal with it appropriately
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 15-07-09 at 08:55.

Reviews

Don't go there don't even think about, in my opinion u need to weigh up this situation u have too much to lose if u went for this girl -no don't do it........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Duggan View Post

lol , what a terrible situation to be in you lucky fuck! Change your number, ignore her, coz if you go for her, your mate, wife, son will be disgusted with you!!!, if its just sex you want, then it will cost you more than the beautiful girls on this site!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast