Thread: I知 tired

Reviews

Default I知 tired

I知 tired not because i have just been to see toni in kerry I知 tired because

for several years I致e been blaming it on middle age, poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution, saccharin, obesity, dieting, under-arm odour and other maladies that make you wonder if life is really worth living??

But I found out that it ain稚 that.

I知 tired because I知 overworked.

The population of this country is 4 million. 1 million are retired that leaves 3 million to do the work. There are 1 million in school and college. That leaves 2 million to do the work. 250,000 are unemployed, and 750,000 are employed by the government. That leaves 1 million to do the work. 200,000 are in the armed forces, Aer Rianta and Aer Lingus which leaves 800,000 to do the work, 200,000 are employed by the county council, leaving 600,000 to do the work. There are 420,000 in hospital and 179,998 in prison.

That leaves 2 people to do the work. You and me. And you are sitting on your arse reading this.

No wonder I知 fucking tired.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

I'm only here to moderate you......

Don't worry about it Kerra Lad.... Put it on the long...................................................finger

If that thing ever deflates then we know to start worrying...

You can always find work in the pubs as a replacement target for a game of rings....

http://www.funrent.com/images/Images...ing%20Toss.jpg
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 17-07-09 at 19:16.