Thread: Silke in Belfast

Default Silke in Belfast

Hello Belfast-guys,

Im Silke from Germany. A charming and elegant young lady with a passion for life, romantic,warm,sensitive and emotional. Im extremly feminine and passionate in anything what i do. Im 39years old, 5feet 2inches tall, blonde hair, green eyes, 36C bust (non enhanced), dresssize 12-14 and a social smoker with what i like to think is an infectious personality.

I offer the full service of sex (GfE, french-kissing, sex in different positions,oral on me and on you, OWO,CIM....) and i also offer the full service of domination (ruleplays, anal on you with my strap-on (different sizes), we can use my big collection of toys on me or on you, rimming on me, soft Bondage, foot worship, fisting, golden showers ,spanking)

I have latexdress, latex-boots, stockings,heels and a lot of sexy outfits with me.

If you have more questions about what is not covered here, feel free to call rather than text.

+++++ Come and visit me in my private and discret apartment in Belfast citycenter+++++

Silke 075-32455983
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silke (7).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	11930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silke (8).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	11931  
    Expert for Foot Fetish - Bondage - Crossdressing - Urethraplay - CBT - Fisting - Roleplay - Smokingfetish - Spanking
    www.silkemistress.com