Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any question for Wiseguy???

Blog Entries

Default Any question for Wiseguy???

I've noticed Wiseguy seems to have an answer and comment for everything here at the moment...........

And the Wiseguy seems to know best..................

Good to know we have somebody so qualified in everything, you'd think he'd know not to keep posting on other peoples ad threads at this stage............ for someone so wise............

So if anybody has any questions they need answered or things they need commented on here's the place to put it.............

I'd like to get the ball rolling by asking for the weekends lotto numbers........... Surely this should pose no problem for the Wiseone..........

Please oh Wiseone............ I could do with the cash............

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    If your in Dublin go to the bargan basement in Clearys O'Connell they do a great alarm clock for 6euro i got one last week cos i had the same problem as you and its sorted now...And you will have 194euro still in your pocket and if you want to have a few pints and go on a tour...THE WISE KNOWS WOTS BEST
    I have an old strap on i dont use anymore...if you give me your address i will send it to you so that you can tear the hole out of yourself and save a fortune at the same time..THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!
    No way that price for a handjob...Come on girls and cop on...and any guy that pays you are fucking stupid...THE WISE KNOWS BEST......THAT WHY HE IS THE WISE GUY
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I've noticed Wiseguy seems to have an answer and comment for everything here at the moment...........

And the Wiseguy seems to know best..................

Good to know we have somebody so qualified in everything, you'd think he'd know not to keep posting on other peoples ad threads at this stage............ for someone so wise............

So if anybody has any questions they need answered or things they need commented on here's the place to put it.............

I'd like to get the ball rolling by asking for the weekends lotto numbers........... Surely this should pose no problem for the Wiseone..........

Please oh Wiseone............ I could do with the cash............
    this is fantastic news,
    wiseguy id like to know,whats it all about?ya kno life and shit.how do i find my purpose?
    thanks a million wiseguy i look forward to hearing from you.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default My mate luther

Hey Luther...Is that a real xray of your head?..ope not the brain looks a bit small....But anyway about the lotto if i really thought it was so important to you i would something.. but i think your happy enough the way you are at the moment...remember money is not everything you have a lot going for yourself right now so lets not spoil things and a nice friendly relationship....DONT YOU AGREE THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!santa2

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Silly question answered

Hey WD40 i hope you are well lubricated by now and back to your slippery self....But to answer your silly little question....Life is all about holes......When your born you come out of one...you spend most of your life, time and money trying to get back into one and when you die you end up in one....But i guess you knew that already but had to ask anyway.....Be good and good hunting and always remember THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!

Reviews

Talking

Hey WD40 i hope you are well lubricated by now and back to your slippery self....But to answer your silly little question....Life is all about holes......When your born you come out of one...you spend most of your life, time and money trying to get back into one and when you die you end up in one....But i guess you knew that already but had to ask anyway.....Be good and good hunting and always remember THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!
    im happy enough with that answer,its em interesting?
    its true so he knows all,or maybe i need a harder qustion.
    il be back

Blog Entries

Default Q

Evaluate. The following,

Y231.97 (3) sq = X 456,30

Find Y.

All those goofy bloody questions they asked us in school.Find X.WTF.Thats a great help for modern living.

Or the word ones are even better.

Fred was born a freak with five balls.During a football game Fred got a kick in the nutsack and as a result lost one ball.If the doctors counted one ball too many on Freds initial count,how many balls does Fred now have?

The English is even better.

Frank is going on holidays in two weeks.Discuss.

or

Harold has bought a pet dog.Discuss.

Or even Biology.Discuss the function of the the reproductive system??????????

Commerce.Make a debtors account the your debtor and put the results in your ledger while recording them in your journal.More like stick them up the teachers arse.

Plz,
    Westside = YW2/.98 Find Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Evaluate. The following,

Find Y.

All those goofy bloody questions they asked us in school.Find X.WTF.Thats a great help for modern living.

Fred was born a freak with five balls.During a football game Fred got a kick in the nutsack and as a result lost one ball.If the doctors counted one ball too many on Freds initial count,how many balls does Fred now have?

or

Commerce.Make a debtors account the your debtor and put the results in your ledger while recording them in your journal.More like stick them up the teachers arse.

Plz,
    this fred fella you speak of,did he ever got the testicle thing sorted or what?

Blog Entries

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    this fred fella you speak of,did he ever got the testicle thing sorted or what?
    they sent it off to be used as a bullseye for a dart board,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Evaluate. The following,

Find Y.

or

Plz,
    u can never put a price on a good education don't knock it, its never too late u know.....

Blog Entries

Hey Luther...Is that a real xray of your head?..ope not the brain looks a bit small....But anyway about the lotto if i really thought it was so important to you i would something.. but i think your happy enough the way you are at the moment...remember money is not everything you have a lot going for yourself right now so lets not spoil things and a nice friendly relationship....DONT YOU AGREE THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!santa2
    And a ho ho ho to you today........

Ya it's a real x-ray, and a good job it's the size it is too..... That arrow just missed........ here's the before shot.....

Any your right, money isn't everything and I guess I am doing ok but in these tough times it's the important charities that suffer most......... I just wish I could do more........... that poor cats home may close for God sake...........

Won't somebody please think of the cats.............. More money for pussy........ that's what I say...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luther.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	11933  
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast