Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you rather be?

Reviews

Default What would you rather be?

Blind- cant see what you're doing, cant see if shes pretty or not, cant see what you are caressing, cant see how stunning she looks.

or

Dickless- you can still have full wonderful sexual experience except you cant cum

what would be worst?

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    Blind- cant see what you're doing, cant see if shes pretty or not, cant see what you are caressing, cant see how stunning she looks.

or

Dickless- you can still have full wonderful sexual experience except you cant cum

what would be worst?
    Silo,i dont know the answer,but you know what they say,if you play with it too much you will go blind!lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Silo,i dont know the answer,but you know what they say,if you play with it too much you will go blind!lol
    Hard choice eh?! if the Devil said you had to choose or he'll have your life, then what would it be lol

"if you play with it too much you will go blind"
    ah I see, thats why my eyes balls turns white and eyelids flutter like crazy when I cum, must be early symptoms, shit!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what a lady looks like is irrelevant. Of course, it helps if she is a stunner.

Blind people develop extra senses which can enhance the pleasure so I would have to say being dickless would be worse.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what a lady looks like is irrelevant. Of course, it helps if she is a stunner.

Blind people develop extra senses which can enhance the pleasure so I would have to say being dickless would be worse.
    good point, sometimes we do it in the dark and still enjoy it, But, theres always a But, how will you see which girl to choose on this site if you cant see lol

and can you imagine trying to find her apartment also lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

good point, sometimes we do it in the dark and still enjoy it, But, theres always a But, how will you see which girl to choose on this site if you cant see lol

and can you imagine trying to find her apartment also lol
    Very good point Silo - I see you have thought this through.
    If I had said I would prefer dickless your reply would have been............

Where there's a will there's a way. If I was blind maybe my needs would be different.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Very good point Silo - I see you have thought this through.
    If I had said I would prefer dickless your reply would have been............

Where there's a will there's a way. If I was blind maybe my needs would be different.

Well, being Dickless, it could be like this, you're starving and presented to you is your favorite meal, whether it be steak and chips or burger king meal your only allowed to chew it taste it but spit it back out, you cant finalize the pleasure of fulfillment, if you know what I mean. no cum no buzz!

Lightbulb Hi Silo

or

what would be worst?
    Hmmm difficult decision But I prefere to rather be dickless but be looking nice face and body + if he or she is clever and good fun then i am a winner

Kiss Nikky

Reviews

or

what would be worst?
    FUCK.
    DONT TINK I CUD ANSWER THAT QUSTION HONESTLY,ITS TO BLOODY HARD
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well, being Dickless, it could be like this, you're starving and presented to you is your favorite meal, whether it be steak and chips or burger king meal your only allowed to chew it taste it but spit it back out, you cant finalize the pleasure of fulfillment, if you know what I mean. no cum no buzz!
    Based on what you have said here I stick with my original pick - being Blind rather than Dickless.
    All good workmen need their tool to complete the job properly.
    Being blind you can still get the job done, it might just be harder to get a job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast