Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Historical moments.........

Reviews

Default Americas shame in Iraq

the War that should never have been millions of innocent Iraqi people killed injured I wont elaborate
    America is held in contempt around the world how could u say u are proud to be an American?

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    the War that should never have been millions of innocent Iraqi people killed injured I wont elaborate
    America is held in contempt around the world how could u say u are proud to be an American?
    I'm proud, proud to be the most ANTI-AMERCA, American I protested the first Gulf War and would have protested the second invasion had I been in the America I also was the first person to publcaly voice their opinion on, September 11th, that America had indeed bomoed herself..And I always knew what the deal was with America, funny it took Irish people awhile to realize it, but it t
    took them awhile before they realized that they were living in a pclice state
    oo
    My historic moment hasn't arrived yet, I long for day that the likes of Israel, German, Russia or China can start policing the world-America's tax dollars could be spent else where

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I also was the first person to publcaly voice their opinion on, September 11th, that America had indeed bomoed herself..:
    So out of 6.7 billion people in the world you were the first to publicy state this........... can ya give us a link???

My historic moment hasn't arrived yet,
    Emmmm.............. ok then...........

As little sence as the rest of your post makes, this bit makes the least..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

y
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So out of 6.7 billion people in the world you were the first to publicy state this........... can ya give us a link???

Emmmm.............. ok then...........

As little sence as the rest of your post makes, this bit makes the least..............
    Stop bullying prostitutes and go buy some pussy

Blog Entries

y

Stop bullying prostitutes and go buy some pussy
    Nice to see I wasn't let down by your reply..............

Oh, and thanks for the advice.......... but I think it's more of a renters market...........
    L

Blog Entries

uud
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Nice to see I wasn't let down by your reply..............

Oh, and thanks for the advice.......... but I think it's more of a renters market...........
    I wouldn't know cuz I'm lutky entough to have buyers in 50 states plus ' to other countries

Blog Entries

uud

I wouldn't know cuz I'm lutky entough to have buyers in 50 states plus ' to other countries
    Good for you........... I've been known to trade all over the world myself..............

Historical moment............ when Anita Swivel left Ireland................
    L

probably the first fucking drop one keep one post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123