Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why won,t it post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry why won,t it post

hi gang
    have tried in vain to put up a review of karol 3 times still to no avail , now i,m not the quickest typist and spent some time on the first one giving an honest review of what i think is one of the best looking lady,s in dublin and still nothing
    is there a problem with E I ...... NO i,v put up two other reviews & they have been posted very quickly so is there a problem with E I just with the reviews for karol i,v seen the first review for her ( karol ) it,s one of my reviews from 2 years ago 22/07/07 about another girl Definitely not KAROL
    SCANKMAN mad

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board sir..........

There isn't a problem that I know of but I'll get NBT to look into it straight away............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default problem

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Welcome to the board sir..........

There isn't a problem that I know of but I'll get NBT to look into it straight away............
    There is a problem constantly im not bothered doing reviews at the moment as like scankman
    my typing speed is not brilliant when i submitted the same review twice to no avail that was
    my breaking point i have minimum 10 to 12 more i would have submitted,and it is the system
    as i have never a problem with a post etc .I suppose when i was told just resubmit again i
    got pissed to be honest

Reviews

hey skan,

I dont know what say bud ....On patricia instructions , every review is posted wheither true false or indifferent.

The review mod system is very basic ............all i get when i log in is a list of new reviews which i read and activate.

I have seen all ure reviews and i even pm u about one, but defo didnt see one for karol.

But i know sometimes if i was writting a long review it would log me out before i can finish.
    So if u write the review again and copy and paste the main body of text. And then when u get logged out ,just start writing it again and this time just paste the text and submit it

should sort issue i think

nbt

Ps missing reviews have nothing to do with me ,i can only post what i get

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    i,m not the quickest typist
    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    my typing speed is not brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    But i know sometimes if i was writting a long review it would log me out before i can finish.
    So if u write the review again and copy and paste the main body of text. And then when u get logged out ,just start writing it again and this time just paste the text and submit it

should sort issue i think
    This has come up before and does seem to be a problem, it was suggested to do the copy and paste thing before and this seems to have sorted it..........

It seems to time out before the review in submitted on long reviews......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default submit

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    This has come up before and does seem to be a problem, it was suggested to do the copy and paste thing before and this seems to have sorted it..........

It seems to time out before the review in submitted on long reviews......
    It will say u have submitted a review will be up in 24 hrs blah blah blah so its
    not that it logs out just id say like the chat room a shit system.
    ps even got into the habit of submitting it maybe 2 or 3 times one
    after the other still of no avail

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    hi gang
    have tried in vain to put up a review of karol 3 times still to no avail , now i,m not the quickest typist and spent some time on the first one giving an honest review of what i think is one of the best looking lady,s in dublin and still nothing
    is there a problem with E I ...... NO i,v put up two other reviews & they have been posted very quickly so is there a problem with E I just with the reviews for karol i,v seen the first review for her ( karol ) it,s one of my reviews from 2 years ago 22/07/07 about another girl Definitely not KAROL
    SCANKMAN mad
    Maybe you have reached the maximum number of reviews you can postThats it Scankman you will have to throw in the towel:lol.

Exclamation Hi SCANKMAN

Hey lads!

Be nice to SCANKMAN Don't forget that HE is a legend!!!

Don't be mad or angry Scankman

Kisses from your BIG fun
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 16-07-09 at 10:08.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hey lads!

Kisses from your BIG fun
    Nikky,its only a bit of Banter,Legend your right on there,but i get the feeling that BLACK CAT is after his crown,this lad BLACK CAT means business,about 40 odd reviews in the the first 6 months of this year alone,serious Shagging.!

Arrow hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hey lads!

Kisses from your BIG fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Nikky,its only a bit of Banter,Legend your right on there,but i get the feeling that BLACK CAT is after his crown,this lad BLACK CAT means business,about 40 odd reviews in the the first 6 months of this year alone,serious Shagging.!

Hm I know both of these legends personally Both are great and powerfull lovers Just BLACK CAT was shy at the start and didn't write to many reviews... I am glad that changed from this year

I am thinking of you B.C. GO for it!

OH lads! and legend number 2 is here,GREAT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast