I see prices to the punters coming down now, the only good thing about the recession. There are some beautiful ladies out there charging 120 for 30 mins and 200 for the hour. I wonder are some of the big guns going to drop their prices, probably not, as long as they are busy, then they have no reason to. I am going to have a free gaff for 7 days next week, I've been saving hard for an interesting week. I don't know whether to take six ladies at 150 per 30 mins or nine at 100 per 30 mins, perhaps I might split the difference and have seven or eight at 120, but I sure am going to enjoy making up my mind. I fancy a couple of duo's, something I never tried before and they seem very reasonably priced at the moment. Sorry to rattle on about prices, but I'm an ex gambler and I don't control the purse strings, so I have to save my punting money and gamble on my marriage instead, something I'm not proud of, I call it living on the edge, if I'm caught I'm fucked. But however, ROLL ON NEXT WEEK! I hope to be knee deep in pussy.