Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free gaff, punting bonanza.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Why don't you blow the lot on "Y" and invite her around to your house for an overnight
    A great idea Highwayman, but would 900 be enough, especially as it is "Y".
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

[QUOTE=kerry lad in town;105029]
    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I see prices to the punters coming down now, the only good thing about the recession. There are some beautiful ladies out there charging 120 for 30 mins and 200 for the hour. I wonder are some of the big guns going to drop their prices, probably not, as long as they are busy, then they have no reason to. I am going to have a free gaff for 7 days next week, I've been saving hard for an interesting week. I don't know whether to take six ladies at 150 per 30 mins or nine at 100 per 30 mins, perhaps I might split the difference and have seven or eight at 120, but I sure am going to enjoy making up my mind. I fancy a couple of duo's,

this won't be your first duo we have some pic of you or is that your bro

http://92.61.240.74/fl/0710/24/471fd...09ae2c1ab5.jpg

anyway i am only jealous best of luck you lucky dog
    Thankks kerry lad in town, is that a Yucca plant in the background?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Can you be sure that your good lady wife will not be straying (excuse the pun) while she is away ?

Mould you be kind enough to tell us where she is going ? Abroad for business or pleasure ?
    She's getting away as far as fucking possible from you cunthole, is that eloquent enough for you.

Reviews

Thumbs up Have a Blast!

I see prices to the punters coming down now, the only good thing about the recession. There are some beautiful ladies out there charging 120 for 30 mins and 200 for the hour. I wonder are some of the big guns going to drop their prices, probably not, as long as they are busy, then they have no reason to. I am going to have a free gaff for 7 days next week, I've been saving hard for an interesting week. I don't know whether to take six ladies at 150 per 30 mins or nine at 100 per 30 mins, perhaps I might split the difference and have seven or eight at 120, but I sure am going to enjoy making up my mind. I fancy a couple of duo's, something I never tried before and they seem very reasonably priced at the moment. Sorry to rattle on about prices, but I'm an ex gambler and I don't control the purse strings, so I have to save my punting money and gamble on my marriage instead, something I'm not proud of, I call it living on the edge, if I'm caught I'm fucked. But however, ROLL ON NEXT WEEK! I hope to be knee deep in pussy.
    Rover,your one of my favourite members on E-I,alway enjoy your posts,i too would like to echo the good wishes to you sir,have a blast my friend&Girls if you have the pleasure of Sir Rovers company next week give him 110%.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Rover,your one of my favourite members on E-I,alway enjoy your posts,i too would like to echo the good wishes to you sir,have a blast my friend&Girls if you have the pleasure of Sir Rovers company next week give him 110%.
    Why thanks Notatwork, you are one of the positive posters.

Reviews

Talking

Why thanks Notatwork, you are one of the positive posters.
    Your Welcome Sir,you have earned it,knock em them Dead!Goodluck.

Rover, your a modern day fucking hero!!!

Mine's away for two weeks, builders holidays, happy days!!

Reviews

I await your reviews with interest...

nbt

Good man Rover.

Thank fuck your not one of them tossers that spends his hard earned cash on his kids or car or long suffering wife or hobby (like stamp collecting or train sets!!!!!).

Look after number one - Spend it on your one true friend - Mr Dix.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Good man Rover.

Thank fuck your not one of them tossers that spends his hard earned cash on his kids or car or long suffering wife or hobby (like stamp collecting or train sets!!!!!).

Look after number one - Spend it on your one true friend - Mr Dix.
    i love stamps and trains
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast