Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free gaff, punting bonanza.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    If you don't see me on the boards the following week, you'll know I'm dead, hopefully I'll make it to the last one before I expire.
    Or the missus came home early........

Enjoy buddy...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Or the missus came home early........

Enjoy buddy...........
    That's a good point, I would be dead.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Why don't you blow the lot on "Y" and invite her around to your house for an overnight
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

[QUOTE=rover;104993]I see prices to the punters coming down now, the only good thing about the recession. There are some beautiful ladies out there charging 120 for 30 mins and 200 for the hour. I wonder are some of the big guns going to drop their prices, probably not, as long as they are busy, then they have no reason to. I am going to have a free gaff for 7 days next week, I've been saving hard for an interesting week. I don't know whether to take six ladies at 150 per 30 mins or nine at 100 per 30 mins, perhaps I might split the difference and have seven or eight at 120, but I sure am going to enjoy making up my mind. I fancy a couple of duo's,

this won't be your first duo we have some pic of you or is that your bro

http://92.61.240.74/fl/0710/24/471fd...09ae2c1ab5.jpg

anyway i am only jealous best of luck you lucky dog
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Wow,rover ur one lucky bloke rover,wat a week u have ahead of u.the recession has hit me hard and its tough to get just a single punt.good luck to u mate.by the way i tink u sud go quality not quantity
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Ya. . . give it holly for the week !

Cheaper to pay someone thats in the mood, than pay to get someone in the mood !

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    My days of going out on the pull are long gone, I'm afraid I have to pay for it now. How I wish them days were back, what a buzz.

'well i've beeeeen a wild Rover, no never, no more!'

No chance man, you're obviously well able. So get 3/4 top quality chicks around......and go to fucking war!

Your lad will be in a jock after it haha

Can you be sure that your good lady wife will not be straying (excuse the pun) while she is away ?

Mould you be kind enough to tell us where she is going ? Abroad for business or pleasure ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Can you be sure that your good lady wife will not be straying (excuse the pun) while she is away ?

Mould you be kind enough to tell us where she is going ? Abroad for business or pleasure ?
    a) Get the impression he could'nt care less!

b) See above.

BU: you are still the most eloquent and articulate person on this board. God bless you sir, and all who sail you!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast