Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: spanish students

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default spanish students

Congregating in packs have u ever seen such obnoxious rude loud individuals blocking paths doorways
    etc my friend who works as security for a large clothing shop tells me they are the biggest robbers in the shop he works I despise them.......

Blog Entries

Default hhahaha the memories...................................

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Congregating in packs have u ever seen such obnoxious rude loud individuals blocking paths doorways
    etc my friend who works as security for a large clothing shop tells me they are the biggest robbers in the shop he works I despise them.......
    I was driving along last summer and a few of them were walking on the road in front and i was just about to get out to them only......................it was raining.Ah yes,last summer it was lashing and on this particular day it was just after stopping and there were fairly hefty pools around.hahahha i drove up around the other way and came up the road facing them.I bidded my time,and then.......................splash hahah drenched the fuckers.LOL Opps sorry didnt see the pool there.Ffs they could have charged ppl to swim in it.It was very therapuetic i must add.

Sponser "Westside Drench a Spainaird",
    Westside.

I have one staying with us at the minute although she is from the Basque region so hardly spanish. She is absolutely a diamond very mannerly pleasure to have stay. Although I have experienced what you're saying on streets of Dublin when they get in groups like that they change big time

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    I have one staying with us at the minute although she is from the Basque region so hardly spanish. She is absolutely a diamond very mannerly pleasure to have stay. Although I have experienced what you're saying on streets of Dublin when they get in groups like that they change big time
    How does she pay for room and board ?????

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    How does she pay for room and board ?????
    Now Now I'm bad but not that bad, but her mother sounds hot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    Now Now I'm bad but not that bad, but her mother sounds hot
    Well if the mother needs to be accommodated, you can pm me.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;104503]I was driving along last summer and a few of them were walking on the road in front and i was just about to get out to them only......................

And what exactly were you going to do ? I'm at a total fuckin loss as to why anyone would stop their car and get out just because a "few of them were walking along" ? Are you for real !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Let's not forget that these Spanish students bring money into this country for the language schools, giving employment, spend money in the shops and also are an added source of income for a lot of stay at home wives during the summer months.

I wonder how the Irish students behave when they head off in groups to Spain or Portugal to celebrate the end of the Leaving Cert. Exams, never mind what the Junior Cert. bunch get up to at home.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Let's not forget that these Spanish students bring money into this country for the language schools, giving employment, spend money in the shops and also are an added source of income for a lot of stay at home wives during the summer months.

I wonder how the Irish students behave when they head off in groups to Spain or Portugal to celebrate the end of the Leaving Cert. Exams, never mind what the Junior Cert. bunch get up to at home.
    i have no probs with them but as long as they dont interfere with me.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i have no probs with them but as long as they dont interfere with me.

Westside.
    i have no probs with them but as long as they DO interfere with me.

a nice hot little latin totty for good ol' alec the perv. yeeeaahhh !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast