Thread: How many of these things are there????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default How many of these things are there????

I recently got an invitation to join a thing called Nutmeg or something.I didnt bother with it because i never join those things.I have MSN but im on it for about 5 mins every 8 weeks or so.I think ppl spent their whole lives online with these things so i dont bother with them.

So how many of these things are out there?Bebo ,twitter,this nut one,facebook etc.Is there any ending to how many are there?

time consuming things,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I recently got an invitation to join a thing called Nutmeg or something.I didnt bother with it because i never join those things.I have MSN but im on it for about 5 mins every 8 weeks or so.I think ppl spent their whole lives online with these things so i dont bother with them.

So how many of these things are out there?Bebo ,twitter,this nut one,facebook etc.Is there any ending to how many are there?

time consuming things,
    Westside.
    I don't bother with them either, I suppose they must be great fun for the kids. I do look at EI every now and again (about 8 times a day), one big brother watching you is enough, I think bebo was the start of all these sites, now they're two a penny.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default For kids??????

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I don't bother with them either, I suppose they must be great fun for the kids. I do look at EI every now and again (about 8 times a day), one big brother watching you is enough, I think bebo was the start of all these sites, now they're two a penny.
    Jesus rover all the ppl that i know that use them are all adults.Im the same as yourself i go online several times during the day but never on these sites.MSN is the same but its just so time consuming i rarely bother with it nowadays.I now only check out a few sites regularly.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Jesus rover all the ppl that i know that use them are all adults.Im the same as yourself i go online several times during the day but never on these sites.MSN is the same but its just so time consuming i rarely bother with it nowadays.I now only check out a few sites regularly.

Westside.
    Guess I'm so pre-occupied with EI, I don't know what's going on out there.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Thers myspace too. I don't bother with any of those sites either. Why would you want 1000s of friends joining your page to become your friend. How can they be your friend if you don't know anything about them. I can't believe some people are members of all those sites. I don't see alot of difference between them really.

Forums are better as people have common interests like this one and football forums etc.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537