Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lauren in Kilkerny!!

Smile Lauren in Kilkerny!!

Hi guys I am staying in Kilkerny for a few days

200 euros for 30 minutes

250 euros for one full hour

I do not offer anal, CIM, facials or watersports.

Call the number on my profile for bookings
    visiting Belfast now only till 3-02-2016

Reviews

Hi,

I take it your in Kilkenny, you should also edit your profile because it says you are in Kilkenny in Co. Kerry, Kilkenny is in Co. Kilkenny on the east, Co. Kerry is on the west coast 150km away
    Last edited by anon361; 11-07-09 at 20:59.

Smile I am in Kilkerny

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Hi,

I take it your in Kilkenny, you should also edit your profile because it says you are in Kilkenny in Co. Kerry, Kilkenny is in Co. Kilkenny on the east, Co. Kerry is on the west coast 150km away
    I will ask E-I to edit again it is E-I mistake not mine, sorry guys I can edit myself location only E-I do it.

I love Kerry so much!!! If I could I would rent an apartment here during a month but it is not possible.

I will be back time to time here as often as I can because I love Kerry and all it's towns.

Amazing views, very good food, really nice friendly people....... I just fell in Love with Kerry I have to

say Kerry has became my favourite spot in Ireland.

I might be the whole week in Kilkerny till next friday. Then Galway, Limerick and Kildare....

Blog Entries

Default Killarney

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I will ask E-I to edit again it is E-I mistake not mine, sorry guys I can edit myself location only E-I do it.

I love Kerry so much!!! If I could I would rent an apartment here during a month but it is not possible.

I will be back time to time here as often as I can because I love Kerry and all it's towns.

Amazing views, very good food, really nice friendly people....... I just fell in Love with Kerry I have to

say Kerry has became my favourite spot in Ireland.

I might be the whole week in Kilkerny till next friday. Then Galway, Limerick and Kildare....
    thats where you are,
    Westside.

Reviews

Sorry Lauren,
    I was only trying to help but I think I have made the confusion even worse, so I am going to try put things right:

You are not in Kilkerney, but reading your last post you must be in Killarney, County Kerry

Smile I am in Kerryland

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Sorry Lauren,
    I was only trying to help but I think I have made the confusion even worse, so I am going to try put things right:

You are not in Kilkerney, but reading your last post you must be in Killarney, County Kerry
    You are OK Anon163, I think I confuse E-I myself cos I did not spell Killarney properly myself when I send a text to E-I before when changing my location from Tralee to Killarney I wrote (kilnerny) so E-I did not know what I mean and they just wrote whatever they understood from my text.
    Oh God!! Hope we short it soon but it is OK. cos people are calling me from Killarney in Kerry so they know I am in Kerryland

Reviews

sad to see you leave Tralee when we were geting on so well any way i find you in Killarney. and lauren you will have to edit €200 30min or you wont have many callers
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Smile No worries Kerry Lad this is not for you!

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    sad to see you leave Tralee when we were geting on so well any way i find you in Killarney. and lauren you will have to edit €200 30min or you wont have many callers
    Do not worry Kerry lad, guys like you are not affect it by this price at all as soon as I see you I'll treat you very well and you will have a special lower price with no complains at all I"ll make u Happy.

200 euros per 30 minutes it for first time clients as I have loads of calls I can not deal with and I can not see many people in a day so the ones willing to pay a bit extra are the ones I am willing to see first

I am very busy in Kerry and many men has agree with me to pay 200 or 250 if I give them priority pass so why not to do it this way if it is working both ways.

Reviews

Default 200 ?

from my experience find it hard to believe guys pay 200 for a half hr. in fact dont believe a word of it....

Smile I love every single second in kerryland!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    from my experience find it hard to believe guys pay 200 for a half hr. in fact dont believe a word of it....

They do and I am really busy!!!!

I love it here so much!!!!! Number one place I have visited in Ireland so far!!!

I wonder why did not came here before maybe coz it looks so far away from Dublin

but now I will be visiting Kerry for a week or two every few months, promise!!!!!!!

Kerry is another world!!! The food is amazing best ever food I have ate in the whole Ireland

The punters are very clean, elegant, educated, lovely I haven't got much words to explain how wonderful time I am having here & how amazing this place is come & discover yourself!!!

Here are the real gentleman of Ireland in a few days I will be visiting Dingle and prices will be same

200euros per 30 minutes

250 euros per hour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast