Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the lounge of the broken hearted?

Unhappy Where's the lounge of the broken hearted?

And does anyone want to join me for a drink? Only broken hearted may sit at the bar I'm sure. Do they serve a tonic that soothes the pains of the heart? To sedate the emotions? Do they offer membership also? I'll make it my local.

Reviews

Fall out of love again babe

nbt

or dumped

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    And does anyone want to join me for a drink? Only broken hearted may sit at the bar I'm sure. Do they serve a tonic that soothes the pains of the heart? To sedate the emotions? Do they offer membership also? I'll make it my local.
    I'm on my way with a massive bag of Bacon fries with my recently broken heart....

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Fall out of love again babe

nbt

or dumped
    First of all that's a rude thing to say considering I'm fragile and sad. No I am never dumped. I simply get to a point where their selfishness overwhelms me and last night I kicked a 0% body fat, body building, semi famous, Greek marble statue out of my pussy.
    He called me 3am and said come over and I had just about gone to sleep, but I dressed in a cavali low cut dress, my hair half wet, red lipstick, no panties, high heels and I went to his apartment in a taxi. He offered me no kiss. Just violently shoved fingers up me, not using lube or giving me a chance to be wet for him. It hurt and I slapped his hand away after a bit. I said please kiss me he said no. Then shoved me on bed and fucked me. I was trying to give him a nasty look but this Botox makes it impossible for me to give mean looks :-(
    So the anger overtook me, and as strong and powerfull as he was, I have strong legs and I kicked at his chest and tossed him off me with my legs.
    I said he is a selfish lover and I need a connection from him. He then said Hes tired and I put my dress on and left. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. But I've cried too much in my life. Tears don't fall. Just the dispair of loving someone who is so cold hearted. A punch in the gut. Feeling I let myself be made a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'm on my way with a massive bag of Bacon fries with my recently broken heart....
    Sounds good. Maybe they will have a black grand piano and an old lady playing and singing old movie songs. Like somewhere over the rainbow, songs from that era. That would be nice

6. Default Hi There

I was saddened to hear the u were treated very badly by him,how dear he treated a beautiful sensual and sexy female like that as to disturb u when u were sleeping and summon u to his place,would he like it if the tables were turned and u started to treat him the way he treated u,i guess not,so what made he treat u that badly?no female on this earth needs to be treated like a piece of meat that just fell off the back of a truck,women are human begins to and need to be treated with the up most care and treated right.

Reviews

I'm sorry to hear that Adonis turned out to be as asshole, but when you judge somebody on looks rather than character, this is always bound to happen. Get yourself a nice Paddy Dolly; if you buy him enough Guinness, he'll treat you like a Goddess.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 11-07-09 at 16:53.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I wish I had someone like you Dolly that would answer my call at 3am and make such an effort to look after me. You, as a person, deserve a lot better than that Greek a**ehole. Come back to Ireland in your Cavalli low cut dress and no panties real soon!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    First of all that's a rude thing to say considering I'm fragile and sad. No I am never dumped. I simply get to a point where their selfishness overwhelms me and last night I kicked a 0% body fat, body building, semi famous, Greek marble statue out of my pussy.
    He called me 3am and said come over and I had just about gone to sleep, but I dressed in a cavali low cut dress, my hair half wet, red lipstick, no panties, high heels and I went to his apartment in a taxi. He offered me no kiss. Just violently shoved fingers up me, not using lube or giving me a chance to be wet for him. It hurt and I slapped his hand away after a bit. I said please kiss me he said no. Then shoved me on bed and fucked me. I was trying to give him a nasty look but this Botox makes it impossible for me to give mean looks :-(
    So the anger overtook me, and as strong and powerfull as he was, I have strong legs and I kicked at his chest and tossed him off me with my legs.
    I said he is a selfish lover and I need a connection from him. He then said Hes tired and I put my dress on and left. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. But I've cried too much in my life. Tears don't fall. Just the dispair of loving someone who is so cold hearted. A punch in the gut. Feeling I let myself be made a fool.
    sorry my mistake , i forgot that this forum shares time with the samartians one

nbt

just to clarify, he wasn't a client. I met him in the real world. He just mesmerized me, and I saw him like a Spartan warrior. And he lived up to my fantasy, as he was obsessed with his body and to keep getting stronger and stronger. I told him I liked him regardless but all he cared about is turning into marble. But when I loved him I need sometimes to make love. Not everytime be a submissive taken by the warrior. After making this effort to go to him and be beautiful and he doesn't even kiss me. And I would get wet for him on my own without lube if he had been not so violent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast