Thread: amandamassages.com-Exclusive massage in D1

1. Thumbs up amandamassages.com-Exclusive massage in D1

I provide profesional sensual full body massage. I am fully dedicted to gentelmen who needs to relax and de-stress from hetic corporate life. I offer few tips of massages. Each one is a mix of clasic back massage with Swedish or Californian tehniques, blending into a sensual and erotic tantra stile massage. Every massage is pure bliss!... All u have to do, is lay down, close your eyes and let me work on ur body, taking u into the stage of total relaxation!

Call to book on appointment to **** phone number removed**** thank you

Amandamassages
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 13-07-09 at 12:44. Reason: no phone number adn website address if you dont advertise with Us
    amanda@amandamassages.com

2. Default

hi amanda.ne chance of u coming to s.tipp??x

3. Default

I m not quite sure on that one.
    More likely it's a no,but you can always visit me in my studio for some sexy massage :-)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amandamassages.com View Post
    I m not quite sure on that one.
    More likely it's a no,but you can always visit me in my studio for some sexy massage :-)
    Its a long way to travel from South Tipp for a massage but you would certainly enjoy yourself.
    Amanda is a very sexy lady who knows all types of massage and you can have a very happy ending. if you want.

I went for the 'Hot stone' massage and it was incredibly relaxing. Nice surroundings, lovely atmosphere - nothing sleazy about it which makes a change I suppose.

5. Default

ok cool..yeah it is a long way to travel for a massage..honestly dont no when i'll be in dublin..thanx neways amanda..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Its a long way to travel from South Tipp for a massage but you would certainly enjoy yourself.
    Amanda is a very sexy lady who knows all types of massage and you can have a very happy ending. if you want.

I went for the 'Hot stone' massage and it was incredibly relaxing. Nice surroundings, lovely atmosphere - nothing sleazy about it which makes a change I suppose.
    Thanks Forrest,as you know all my massages are relaxing :-)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skyraider69 View Post
    ok cool..yeah it is a long way to travel for a massage..honestly dont no when i'll be in dublin..thanx neways amanda..
    I am worth it :-)