Thread: what do u think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default what do u think?

A lovely female friend of mine divorced from an abusive marriage 3 yrs ago, in brief she met a guy a year ago who completely controls her life she is not allowed a TV hes on the internet all the time(SHE MET HIM THERE) NEVER takes her out he makes NO effort All she wants is a simple life go out for coffee/ice cream for an hr. for a pint or for a walk I have met her secretly for 6months for an hr. here or there & she tells me her problems but is reluctant to go into detail there is no romance between us at all but she tells me she is so lonely in her life, the meetings with me ended when I found myself a gf(now ex-gf) now we meet again very regularly but I cant convince her to do anything about her present abusive r/ship Shes stressed to the point where she is now ill I am stressed too how would u approach this somedays I wish I never met her
    Opinions welcome

Blog Entries

Default You cant do anything

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    A lovely female friend of mine divorced from an abusive marriage 3 yrs ago, in brief she met a guy a year ago who completely controls her life she is not allowed a TV hes on the internet all the time(SHE MET HIM THERE) NEVER takes her out he makes NO effort All she wants is a simple life go out for coffee/ice cream for an hr. for a pint or for a walk I have met her secretly for 6months for an hr. here or there & she tells me her problems but is reluctant to go into detail there is no romance between us at all but she tells me she is so lonely in her life, the meetings with me ended when I found myself a gf(now ex-gf) now we meet again very regularly but I cant convince her to do anything about her present abusive r/ship Shes stressed to the point where she is now ill I am stressed too how would u approach this somedays I wish I never met her
    Opinions welcome
    its up to her and will never change until she turns around and leaves him and only she can do that.

Westside.

Thumbs up

Hang on in there, be a good listener, and a shoulder to cry on ...............and if you play your cards right she,ll jump you at some stage

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Opinions welcome
    Some people seem to always attract the wrong type. Your friend came out of an abusive relationship and entered into another one. She knows how it will end but is not prepared to do anything about it. She needs professional counselling first and foremost otherwise, when this relationship ends, she will start another one and be back in the same boat in a couple of years.

The alternative is that you have a romantic relationship with her, treat her right and live happily ever after. Good Luck with it anyway.

Reviews

Opinions welcome
    In my opinion she should firstly get out of that situation as quickly as possible and secondly I think she should get professional counselling but at the end of the day she has to be the one to make that
    decision. All that you can do is point her in the right direction. Also if you are getting stressed out by it I would suggest that you take a step back from it for your own good. Sorry if that sounds harsh but if you get ill as well no one benefits. That is my opinion anyway.
    The Truth is out there.

Opinions welcome
    What does she want? Have you asked her ?

If this is a joke XP I will rip your head off. I am assuming this is real as I have a shitload of smartass comments held back by me trying to be nice and caring in case it is for real. (eg Is her name Horan ?)
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 10-07-09 at 18:55. Reason: I only see the spelling errors after I post....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    What does she want? Have you asked her ?

If this is a joke XP I will rip your head off. I am assuming this is real as I have a shitload of smartass comments held back by me trying to be nice and caring in case it is for real. (eg Is her name Horan ?)
    no not at all Alec I'm deadly serious, more opinions please thanks to those who have replied already...

Do you think she loves you ?

Could you love her ?

Determined to stay celibate are you ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Do you think she loves you ?

Could you love her ?

Determined to stay celibate are you ?
    No she dont love me I dont love her u can be friends only with females u know
    celibacy Q is off-topic.......

Beats me - I dont have the answers - Its up to her really- Any kids involved- She working ?

She have brothers /sisters / parents that she is really close to ?