Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what do u think?

Blog Entries

Default Not only that

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Sound advice lads & ladies but I am now thinking of a way of getting out of this r/ship I've had enough shes ready to leave on Friday Saturday morning all fucking hunky dory with the cunt of a boyfriend again always the same
    I always tell her I love her as a friend & will always be there for her but maybe I'm just convenience
    my friend says she'll eventually end up with me! couldn't meet a nicer fella I need to get away from this situation I've had enough.....
    but you be accussed of being an interefering person who sticks his nose into others bus.Thats very common.The fighting couple,a good samaritan hepls out,they make up and are back together and the good samaritan is a nosy fucker.Very common.

Like i said its up to her.she choose him and its up to her to deal with him.you just deal with your own life.Im not saying dont help ppl out but i am saying in an instance such as this one i wouldnt bother.

Its only you will end up with the losng end,
    Westside.

XP your life is beginning to resemble that of a rather bizarre soap opera.

Kind of South American style.

Reviews

Get her to get in touch with women's aid. women's aid online - domestic violence service in Ireland
    They can provide her with all the counselling and support she needs. If she doesn't have internet access get her to call the free phone number on the site. Maybe she will open up more to them and willing to take their advice. Theres probably women involved with that group who have been through similar situations to her and are able to help her.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default More advice..

In addiction parlance you're a facilitator - not causing a problem, but affected by it. Lay down the law from your point of view. Tell her that she can't keep using you and that she must do something to help herself, if she wants support. The hardest thing for anybody with a dependancy is to break the cycle, and then slowly find their own feet. The simple fact is; you can't do that for her.
    That way you won't feel like you've abandoned her, and, she might get the wake up call that she needs.

(Sometimes I thank my lucky stars that I'm a sad, lonely, old bachelor!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123