Thread: Good Photos?

Default Good Photos?

The photos of some of the Pre Op Transexuals on this website are really catching me out of late. It's not my thing but the fact that I have been drooling over some of the photos before I realise their status has me a little worried.

A friend of mine had a funny incident a few years back in a bar in City centre. He spent hours chasing this girl (he thought) only to realise on the way home with her what she was. He puked his guts up when he found out. Thankfully it wasnt quite a Crying Game moment when he found out, but there had been a bit of snogging.

Anyway the photos are getting soooo good I might have to resort to the Crocodile Dundee method of being sure in future.

Rgds

Arch

Reviews

Wonder wat bar that was,i rember been in a city centre bar and seen a guy gettin stuck in to a ts.we decided to let him in on the secret and he told us to fuck off and went back for more the donkey.well knom place along the liffey
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Just as many of the ladies use professionaly photoshopped pics, it's probably reasonable to assume that many TSs also do this, so they may not look quite as feminine in real life.