Thread: fake photos

Definatly the same fotos. well spotted! either they are stolen or its the same girl using different names on different sites. Though until fotos are verified then we may assume they,re stolen.

Default Looks like a fresh start to me. roll on re-invention

Actually shes the spit of an Amber i reviewed in belfast about a week ago. i said she was ok and verified different pics, belfaststallion gave a negative cos of hygiene and performance. guess what? my review is gone, so is any link to her. Amber is back with new pics and now doesnt allow reviews

cannot be the same girl because she is working now in agency in london.i know that agency.and when the girls are leaving they write at the profile Away or they take off the photos.

hi Alesia
    Great job, thank You for Your help Photos of Amber have been removed.
    Also Can You take a look at Your previous post regarding fake photos of Lilly????
    Do You have any links ?
    Regards
    Nicole

no sorry i don`t have the link for lilly.but i saw in one day at her advertise it was one girl in the photos and the second day the photos was changed and it was other girl in the photos.

Yeah, her first photos were fake for sure, so we removed them. Now we are trying to figure out if second set of photos belong to her....she didn't provide photo for verification yet.....
    Thanks Alesia