Thread: I am in MALLOW TOWN!!!!

1. Arrow I am in MALLOW TOWN!!!!

Cum on bad boys

I am in MALLOW TOWN and i want you to cum too so think of that fantasy that makes your cock sooooo hard and i will make it cum true my pussy is wet and waiting for you bold boys if you are up for it remember life is too short so lets fuck suck and fuck again

For information about my services please call me on

087 9589251

Kisses Michelli
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9453.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	11823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9463blur.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	11824   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9477blur.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	11825  

hi there im a 25 y old virgin guy in mallow area,im not great looking and overweight ,and nervous,would you be interested .its ok if not

Quote Originally Posted by Michelli View Post
    Cum on bad boys

I am in MALLOW TOWN and i want you to cum too so think of that fantasy that makes your cock sooooo hard and i will make it cum true my pussy is wet and waiting for you bold boys if you are up for it remember life is too short so lets fuck suck and fuck again

For information about my services please call me on

087 9589251

Kisses Michelli
    Great tits and great pussy. Yummeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by christy b View Post
    hi there im a 25 y old virgin guy in mallow area,im not great looking and overweight ,and nervous,would you be interested .its ok if not
    If I were you mate, I'd either PM or phone the lady - She'll hardly reply here. Good Luck!

Reviews

Keep your knickers on lads. This thread was started in the earlier part of July. She posted another thread advertsing that she was in Galway at the end of July and I cant find an advertisement up for her at the moment. So anybody holding their breath in Mallow had better start breathing again.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mallow

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Keep your knickers on lads. This thread was started in the earlier part of July. She posted another thread advertsing that she was in Galway at the end of July and I cant find an advertisement up for her at the moment. So anybody holding their breath in Mallow had better start breathing again.
    Girls have tried to work in Mallow previously and were always shut down quiet quickly