Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe

Reviews

Default Do you believe

WHATS THE VIEW ON GHOSTS AND SPIRITS,DO YOU BELIVE,IM NOT SURE MYSELF BECAUSE IV NEVER SEEN ANYTHIN TO MAKE ME BELIEVE BUT I HAV ASISTER THAT SWEARS BLIND SHE DID. IWONT GO INTO THE DETAILS,IT MAKES ME TINK BECAUSE MY SISTER IS NOT THE BULLSHITTIN TYPE AND IT WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO NOW AND SHE STILL SAYS ITS TRUE.
    ANYONE WHO IS INTO THIS TYPE OF THING SUD TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUN NEWSPAPERS WEB SITE,APPARENTLY MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL FLOATING AROUND NEVERLAND AND ITS ON TAPE
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

I had a look. I think it is nonsense to suggest that it was the 'Ghost' of Michael Jackson. People really have lost the run of themselves.

Its much more like Roy Orbison.

Fans claim that Michael Jackson's ghost has been spotted at Neverland | The Sun |News

Reviews

100% believe in something, be it your own mind playing tricks or there are things we can't understand but I have seen the same spirit several times over the course of my life and had a spine chilling experience with another one!!

Reviews

I believe in this phenomenon because I've seen some banned ghosts and spirits floating around in here with my own eyes. We need to be exorcists as well as moderators.

Let's make this topic a little more interesting:

Would anybody out there who has had a sexual experience with a ghost or spirit care to make contact with us? Replies are welcome from both the living and the dead.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Would anybody out there who has had a sexual experience with a ghost or spirit care to make contact with us? Replies are welcome from both the living and the dead.
    Well I've had sex with a couple of corpses but in fairness, anyone can have a bad day

Wink boo

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    WHATS THE VIEW ON GHOSTS AND SPIRITS,DO YOU BELIVE,IM NOT SURE MYSELF BECAUSE IV NEVER SEEN ANYTHIN TO MAKE ME BELIEVE BUT I HAV ASISTER THAT SWEARS BLIND SHE DID. IWONT GO INTO THE DETAILS,IT MAKES ME TINK BECAUSE MY SISTER IS NOT THE BULLSHITTIN TYPE AND IT WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO NOW AND SHE STILL SAYS ITS TRUE.
    ANYONE WHO IS INTO THIS TYPE OF THING SUD TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUN NEWSPAPERS WEB SITE,APPARENTLY MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL FLOATING AROUND NEVERLAND AND ITS ON TAPE
    `a haunting` ,a discovery channel programme that you can watch on you tube is good,15 episodes or so.there is a house that i know about out in the countryside that is supposedly haunted,apparently was playing cards and drinking with a group of locals including the local police sargeant,apparantly there developed an arguement and fell down a flight of stairs and was killed.his body was buried in some unmarked shallow grave and a his bicycle (he was a postman)was placed on a country lane with his postbags and letters strewn all over the road to make it look like an assault and abduction.this case was never solved(remember the sargeant was at the party.).this was rural ireland decades ago.some time later some people started reporting a strange figure of a man from around or near where he used to live.some time later a new house was built on land nearby.the new occupants werent long there when they noticed strange going ons-when they were lying in bed they would hear things thrown around the kitchen so they fled in terror.it was the same for the next occupants,when in bed things been fired below and feeling cold hand on face one time.3-4 different families went there and ran out of the place,and now the house lies empty,no-one will live there.the mans body,people believe was buried on the spot where the house was built.that house worth a substansial amount is just lying empty,and i often thought that if i found a good ghostbuster i would take it and do it up myself.i would be interested to hear any ouija board or hellfire club stories.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Well I've had sex with a couple of corpses but in fairness, anyone can have a bad day
    You went across the road so.

When things get really busy in here, I like to escape across the road for some quite contemplation and meditation in the graveyard, but as yet, I have'nt been tempted by any of the corpses.

Reviews

Well sexyf and anon share your experiences with us so.
    Anyone ever hear leaps castle in offaly,suppose to be one the most haunted places in the world.id love to see something myself because i want to believe in it,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Sorry I can't, several of my friends would be aware of my tales so repeating them here would only leave myself open to exposure... but in regards to the spirit I have seen on numerous occasions, she has been seen by several other members of my family and 1 or 2 other people that I am aware of and not a shadowy figure but clear as day as if it was a real person looking at you. (Christ my hairs are standing on end just thinking about her and before anyone replies with anything crude she is a young girl)

Anyone ever hear leaps castle in offaly,suppose to be one the most haunted places in the world.id love to see something myself because i want to believe in it,
    youve just seen wacko strolling around his old home wd.nevermind,get a tent and spend a night at scary leaps castle and you might see something

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast