Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gym posers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default gym posers

Anyone who has used a gym will know the kind of inconsiderate posers u see looking for notice breaking their bollicks trying to lift/pull/stretch almost all at the same time working so hard on the treadmill & for so long you're convinced their gonna have a heart attack!

Reviews

What a girl was in great shape like her and were that gear would you complain

Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Cool pole vault!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    What a girl was in great shape like her and were that gear would you complain

Reviews

Default pole

She can vault my pole !!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Anyone who has used a gym will know the kind of inconsiderate posers u see looking for notice breaking their bollicks trying to lift/pull/stretch almost all at the same time working so hard on the treadmill & for so long you're convinced their gonna have a heart attack!

Don't really get any bit of your post. I go the gym 4/5 times a week, and when i train, I train as hard as I can. I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, if this offends you, I most certainly apologise. But you're obviously very far above all this carry on. Prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Novice101 View Post
    Don't really get any bit of your post. I go the gym 4/5 times a week, and when i train, I train as hard as I can. I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, if this offends you, I most certainly apologise. But you're obviously very far above all this carry on. Prick.
    no doubt you're one of the inconsiderate idiots I am referring to........

I Sir am built like the proverbial 'Brick Shithouse' and have some sympathy with Mr Experienced Punters observations.

Blog Entries

Default Really?

I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, .
    I can imagine it now,a roar ,arghhhhhhhhhhhhh,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and silence...............................................the door opens and a guy standing outside says,

I thought you fell asleep on the bowel,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default The Pump

Earlier on i went to the gym and did shoulders and triceps . My arms measure in at a little over 18 inches , but after blasting triceps they were closer to 19 inches pumped . There is nothing wrong in my opinion , after training hard and eating well thru the yrs , to flex your muscles in the mirrors provided , that's what they are there for after all ! But there is no better feeling than when you get a good pump , if you do not train/bodybuild then you will have no idea of what it feels like when your arms are about to explode after a 3 sets of 21s followed by preacher curls and finishing off with seated curls . It's back and biceps tomorrow for me and i cant wait !!!

But i can understand Exp Punters point , cause there are some people in the gym i'm in , and they dont take their eyes off the mirrors from the min they get there till they leave and it can get on your rag quite easily . And as for leaving the benches covered in sweat and the cardio machines too , that's just pure fuckin ignorance

YouTube - Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump

YouTube - Arnold is coming
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can't help it if I am so good looking. I keep looking in the mirror because its hard sometimes, even for me, to believe I'm so good looking.

Anyone that sweats in the gym should be banned as they are obviously trying too hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast