Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gym posers

Reviews

Default gym posers

Anyone who has used a gym will know the kind of inconsiderate posers u see looking for notice breaking their bollicks trying to lift/pull/stretch almost all at the same time working so hard on the treadmill & for so long you're convinced their gonna have a heart attack!

Reviews

What a girl was in great shape like her and were that gear would you complain

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Anyone who has used a gym will know the kind of inconsiderate posers u see looking for notice breaking their bollicks trying to lift/pull/stretch almost all at the same time working so hard on the treadmill & for so long you're convinced their gonna have a heart attack!

Don't really get any bit of your post. I go the gym 4/5 times a week, and when i train, I train as hard as I can. I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, if this offends you, I most certainly apologise. But you're obviously very far above all this carry on. Prick.

Reviews

Cool pole vault!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    What a girl was in great shape like her and were that gear would you complain

Reviews

Default pole

She can vault my pole !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    anyone who has used a gym will know the kind of inconsiderate posers u see looking for notice breaking their bollicks trying to lift/pull/stretch almost all at the same time working so hard on the treadmill & for so long you're convinced their gonna have a heart attack!
    everyone in the gym is a poser.i pose as this short fat bloke that likes to sweat all over the machines and walk away without wiping them
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Novice101 View Post
    Don't really get any bit of your post. I go the gym 4/5 times a week, and when i train, I train as hard as I can. I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, if this offends you, I most certainly apologise. But you're obviously very far above all this carry on. Prick.
    no doubt you're one of the inconsiderate idiots I am referring to........

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    everyone in the gym is a poser.i pose as this short fat bloke that likes to sweat all over the machines and walk away without wiping them
    You are indeed the backbone of a civilised society. Good Man.

I Sir am built like the proverbial 'Brick Shithouse' and have some sympathy with Mr Experienced Punters observations.

Blog Entries

Default Really?

I must say sir, sometimes my exertions, make me cry out, .
    I can imagine it now,a roar ,arghhhhhhhhhhhhh,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and silence...............................................the door opens and a guy standing outside says,

I thought you fell asleep on the bowel,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast