Page 116 of 251 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Russian oil: EU agrees compromise deal on banning imports

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61638860
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Russian forces now control 'around half' of key Donbas city of Severodonetsk

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-w...netsk-12624581

Reviews

US President Joe Biden to provide Ukraine with longer-range rockets in war with Russia

"The United States is providing Ukraine with high mobility artillery rocket systems that can accurately hit targets as far away as 80 km (50 miles)
    after Ukraine gave "assurances" they will not use the missiles to strike inside Russia, senior administration officials said."

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-41709330.html

Default Sanctions Bite

Just to bring a - possibly - lighter , maybe promising note ::

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    US President Joe Biden to provide Ukraine with longer-range rockets in war with Russia

"The United States is providing Ukraine with high mobility artillery rocket systems that can accurately hit targets as far away as 80 km (50 miles)
    after Ukraine gave "assurances" they will not use the missiles to strike inside Russia, senior administration officials said."

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-41709330.html
    That is such a FUBAR’d thing to do !!

Ukraine Needs to be able to strike at Belgorod at the least ! Interrupt supply lines and

fuel depots ! Artillery striking positions and rail lines !

I’m glad we are finally sending some heavy artillery , but the limitations are mind numbing .

I Understand the US stance , it still irks .

It’s like : ‘Here , I see someone is killing you . I’ll give you this gun but you cannot shoot them ,

only in the leg - maybe’ .

And when your Life depends on it - will you actually Really abide by those rules !?

Biden trying to ride two horses with one a*se , trying to ‘help’ Ukraine while

‘trying’ to not upset the Bear . It’s futile . If Rus wants to , they Will take this as meddling

and the fallout will be same as if he had not put any limitations on .

Halfa*sed , bloodless .

Back home we say : either sh*t or get off the pot . Half measures rarely work !

All that said , and notwithstanding my reservations , I’m glad finally ( When !? ) some

heavy artillery might actually arrive in Ukraine — too little too late ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    That is such a FUBAR’d thing to do !!

Ukraine Needs to be able to strike at Belgorod at the least ! Interrupt supply lines and

fuel depots ! Artillery striking positions and rail lines !

I’m glad we are finally sending some heavy artillery , but the limitations are mind numbing .

I Understand the US stance , it still irks .

It’s like : ‘Here , I see someone is killing you . I’ll give you this gun but you cannot shoot them ,

only in the leg - maybe’ .

And when your Life depends on it - will you actually Really abide by those rules !?

Biden trying to ride two horses with one a*se , trying to ‘help’ Ukraine while

‘trying’ to not upset the Bear . It’s futile . If Rus wants to , they Will take this as meddling

and the fallout will be same as if he had not put any limitations on .

Halfa*sed , bloodless .

Back home we say : either sh*t or get off the pot . Half measures rarely work !

All that said , and notwithstanding my reservations , I’m glad finally ( When !? ) some

heavy artillery might actually arrive in Ukraine — too little too late ?
    I think prudence is best, to maintain justification and solidarity of supportive nations
    and also to deprive the Russian propaganda machine of any victim rhetoric

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (02-06-22)

Reviews

Russia has captured most of eastern city of Sievierodonetsk

243 children killed so far in war, says Zelenskyy

https://www.euronews.com/2022/06/02/...ose-to-falling

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (02-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Russia has captured most of eastern city of Sievierodonetsk

243 children killed so far in war, says Zelenskyy

https://www.euronews.com/2022/06/02/...ose-to-falling

Reviews

We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....