Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new Ireland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The new Ireland

With threads talking of gangbangs, bukkake, strap-ons and other wonderful acts, I have been asking is good old Ireland really clear of its sexual shackles. Or do we still think of doing it doggy as an act of liberation and advancement. What do you thinks guys and girls?

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi View Post
    With threads talking of gangbangs, bukkake, strap-ons and other wonderful acts, I have been asking is good old Ireland really clear of its sexual shackles. Or do we still think of doing it doggy as an act of liberation and advancement. What do you thinks guys and girls?
    it wont be for a few generations.There are still too many from holy Ireland around.It will take time for this to happen but not in my lifetime anyway.

God the things i will miss,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default not me

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    it wont be for a few generations.There are still too many from holy Ireland around.It will take time for this to happen but not in my lifetime anyway.

God the things i will miss,
    Westside.
    I have no inhibitions......

Lol, i remember a few years ago when i first came over to ireland, trying to go into a boots and buy condoms was such an embarresment. They were hidden on the back shelf in the dark, away from eyesight and the teller who sold them didnt know where to look.. that has all changed now which is definately a good thing.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default No wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    Lol, i remember a few years ago when i first came over to ireland, trying to go into a boots and buy condoms was such an embarresment. They were hidden on the back shelf in the dark, away from eyesight and the teller who sold them didnt know where to look.. that has all changed now which is definately a good thing.
    no wonder Lynne back then the holy irish only had sex to procreate and u going off with
    a box of fifty condoms (average lifetime supply back then) u hussy u

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    no wonder Lynne back then the holy irish only had sex to procreate and u going off with
    a box of fifty condoms (average lifetime supply back then) u hussy u
    lol me hussy never lmao

Blog Entries

Default I know a guy

that went to buy condoms and the one behind the counter asked him "what size"?

she meant the pack size,
    Westside.

Reminds me of the times when you went in for a packet and came out with them along with, vaseline, cough bottle and enough tablets to keep the flu away for years and you spent a fortune

The shackles are off.

The lusts and desires have been the same since we lived in caves.

Free at last! Free at last!
    Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
    -MLK

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi View Post
    Not in Rathkeale anyway. The tree stump worshippers are hardly going to be regulars at bukkake parties.

'Miracle' of Rathkeale - Limerick Independent News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast