Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Soooo I've been thinkin...

  1. #1

    Default Soooo I've been thinkin...

    I've been thinkin that it's time to move up to the big leagues, am lookin to do my first A lvl. And figured no better peeps to ask then yourselves. Am lookin for an escort who knows what they're doing and is well reviewed. So any recommendations send em my way!

    Cheers

  2. #2

    Default

    The fact that people will respond to a thread enititled "celebs you hate" but won't respond to some advice about a specific escort service, just shows how far in the wrong direction this site is going.

    Suppose I'm not in the clique tho, so I shouldn't expect any answers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Hey Screech, you forgot to mention where you are in the country and your escort type prefernces, put them in and im sure some help will appear
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    If your inDublin I can recommend Popti shes German whose lives in the US ansd is quiet a nice girl ansd dosnt charge extra for A levels

    Popti, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    If your inDublin I can recommend Popti shes German whose lives in the US ansd is quiet a nice girl ansd dosnt charge extra for A levels

    Popti, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Thx doozer
    indeed I am in Dublin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skreech16 View Post
    Suppose I'm not in the clique tho, so I shouldn't expect any answers.
    Sorry Skreech16, i would always try and help where I can but unfortunately A is not a service I request so I cannot advise you, I did read your intial post and sorry you haven't had any help, if you asked a few months back there were loads of ladies I was familiar with that did offer A but they are all gone, the 2 spanish ladies for a start

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skreech16 View Post
    I've been thinkin that it's time to move up to the big leagues, am lookin to do my first A lvl. And figured no better peeps to ask then yourselves. Am lookin for an escort who knows what they're doing and is well reviewed. So any recommendations send em my way!

    Cheers
    Since when is Anal Big League ?

    Are you telling me that Vaginal sex is... .....well....for pussies ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Since when is Anal Big League ?

    Since it won the sexual playoffs
    Last edited by Doozer; 07-07-09 at 14:59. Reason: /
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •