Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    WHATS THE VIEW ON GHOSTS AND SPIRITS,DO YOU BELIVE,IM NOT SURE MYSELF BECAUSE IV NEVER SEEN ANYTHIN TO MAKE ME BELIEVE BUT I HAV ASISTER THAT SWEARS BLIND SHE DID. IWONT GO INTO THE DETAILS,IT MAKES ME TINK BECAUSE MY SISTER IS NOT THE BULLSHITTIN TYPE AND IT WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO NOW AND SHE STILL SAYS ITS TRUE.
    ANYONE WHO IS INTO THIS TYPE OF THING SUD TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUN NEWSPAPERS WEB SITE,APPARENTLY MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL FLOATING AROUND NEVERLAND AND ITS ON TAPE
    Never experienced anything myself but I used to work with a guy who swore that his dads ghost was haunting his house (and no he was not drinking or on drugs !!!) so I would have an open mind on this

Reviews

I just took a look at the sun website I reckon it could be a glitch in the video

Reviews

Red face

dunno wat it is but id say theres an explanation,
    this leaps castle is a good one but,tried to get people to go with me before to camp there,they all told me to go and fuck,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Well I've had sex with a couple of corpses but in fairness, anyone can have a bad day
    Would that be classified as a bad day for you or the corpse or both perhaps.

I do believe that there are some posters on here who could be justifiably considered the 'Undead'

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    WHATS THE VIEW ON GHOSTS AND SPIRITS,DO YOU BELIVE,IM NOT SURE MYSELF BECAUSE IV NEVER SEEN ANYTHIN TO MAKE ME BELIEVE BUT I HAV ASISTER THAT SWEARS BLIND SHE DID. IWONT GO INTO THE DETAILS,IT MAKES ME TINK BECAUSE MY SISTER IS NOT THE BULLSHITTIN TYPE AND IT WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO NOW AND SHE STILL SAYS ITS TRUE.
    ANYONE WHO IS INTO THIS TYPE OF THING SUD TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUN NEWSPAPERS WEB SITE,APPARENTLY MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL FLOATING AROUND NEVERLAND AND ITS ON TAPE
    i have had a few experiences that would make me believe in them but to be honest im tired today.By the way,i took a shortcut through a graveyard at 11.00 on a winters night so the dead dont bother me at all.Its the living can harm, not the dead.

Most ghosts disappeared when the lightbulb was invented,
    Westside.

Reviews

sure you can tell us 2moro,its monday kno the feeling
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

I too have an open mind on ghosts and stuff, and I like reading about parapsychology and all that. I personally think that human imagination is responsible for a lot of it, and I'd happily spend a night in a 'haunted' house as long as I had company. But there's some weird stuff out there nobody can explain.

Biggieme - not to throw a spanner in your works on anything, but most ghostly sightings happen at the periphery of one's vision, or when someone has got their mind on something completely different. A full-on manifestation like you're describing as pretty rare, and I'd personally love to hear more!

Blog Entries

I think there's a lot of strange stuff going on out there........... not sure how much of it I believe.......... but I think there's more than meets the eye sometimes....

Anybody into the weegie board stuff???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I've an open mind Salems Lot frightened the shit outa me forever

Where do ghosts mail their letters?
    At the ghost office!

heres another:

What kind of street does a ghost like best?
    A dead end!

ha ha ha boooo.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast