Thread: 36H Exotic Playgirl in *KILDARE & SWORDS* OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish and more!

Blog Entries

Talking 36H Exotic Playgirl in *KILDARE & SWORDS* OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish and more!

Hello Boys,

It will be my first visit to both Kildare and Swords so I do hope you will look after me. Please see signature for dates. I offer a Playgirl experience with lots of naughty extras with Oral without included in the normal price, after careful inspection of course

Why not take an hour out of your schedule to be truly entertained. I can tease you with my tongue piercing, massage you with my stunning all natural 36GG beauties or perhaps fulfil a role play fantasy that you had in mind. I can be your slutty secretary, your Domination Queen or just my usual hot and horny self.

I am Very Tall, Very Curvy and of course Very Busty, think Amazonian Queen with a posh English Accent. I work from 9am till late but do limit my bookings so do call early to avoid dissapointment. Please be aware I don't solicit on the phone so do be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want in order to book.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212_00150[1][1].jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	11735  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Default waterford?

any chance of you visiting waterford?

Blog Entries

Talking

Hello Boys,

Unfortunatly Waterford isn't on my list of locations to visit at the moment, I try my best to find apartments to stay at whilst on tour and limit the amount of hotel stays to avoid any confruntation. I will be in Kildare near the M4 on Monday 13th - Wednesday 15th, I will then be in Swords till Thursday evening and back in Athlone on the 18th.

My website has a detailed plan of my tours for the next 3 months so do check it out for further details.

Do call if you require a booking in Kildare or Swords on the day you wish to book and remember to tell me what you want me to do to you as I do not solicit on the phone. Thanks

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

thanks for the reply i mite get up to carlow to c ya