Prob is that the physio bills could break the club

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Is Fergie finally losing it ?
    Buying Michael Owen smells of desperation all the good buys seem to be
    taken now
    i dont know ber ,

What about signing larsson, for a couple of months ..........owen cost him nothing , small wages ,i think fergie cant loose here.

nbt

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default more than wages

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i dont know ber ,

What about signing larsson, for a couple of months ..........owen cost him nothing , small wages ,i think fergie cant loose here.

nbt
    There would be more than wages here Owen would have commanded a good signing on fee
    as he would have got it elsewhere

Is Fergie finally losing it ?
    Buying Michael Owen smells of desperation all the good buys seem to be
    taken now
    Football is a team game the players around owen at newcastle were rotten perhaps Fergie can get the best out of him.

Elle x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default pace

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Football is a team game the players around owen at newcastle were rotten perhaps Fergie can get the best out of him.

Elle x
    no Owen will never be the player he was injuries have robbed him of that yard of pace and sharpness

Reviews

Excellent point Elle , where better than to regain former glories than the Theatre of Dreams . Owen is capable of at least 15 goals with the slick passing of our midfield , he's a super header of the ball and knows where the goal is so i'm backing Owen to be a success . Hargreaves due back , Tosic to be bedded in on the wing , expect a lot of crosses to be going his way next season . And wouldn't it be unreal to see him score against the scousers just to see the look on their faces !!!!!!!
    I have no signature at the moment

hahaha comical this if it was Liverpool signing him back he would be labled a has been. I'm totally enjoying this first Benzema turns you down Ribery say's he won't play for ye so who do you get lickle mickey owen It must have been the CV he's been sending out

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    hahaha comical this if it was Liverpool signing him back he would be labled a has been. I'm totally enjoying this first Benzema turns you down Ribery say's he won't play for ye so who do you get lickle mickey owen It must have been the CV he's been sending out
    brochure, don't you know! He's fuckin spent...I've watched him for 2 years. Uninterested...like a bad punt apparently.

robbed him of that yard of pace and sharpness
    boyd from erm that glasgow team, scored 25 plus goals last season looks like he robbed the pie store and never ventured further than the 18yrd box

Elle x

Reviews

Here's what i find is comical . Man Utd have 11 premiership titles and liverpool have none ! But lets wait and see who else Fergie brings in , but one thing's for sure ...Owen will score more goals than Glen Johnson and he cost 18million less !!!!!!
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast